Where you riding this week/ weekend

Pmknman

Will be all over western u p this weekend some trails some fire roads some untracked pow that we have been leaving alone until this weekend... was up last weekend and found that untracked pow and it was still safe n sound....

just_ride

We trailered to Watersmeet Tuesday night, rode to Houghton on Wednesday, lunch at Ambassador, rode to Hurley on Thursday, lunch at Iron Horse, have not hit bad trail......Silver City Loop or Ishpeming loop for Friday....it all about where you want to eat lunch....I know which way I leaning......trails are all good
Braaaap!

just_ride

Friday- Rode up to Sidnaw, Mass/Greenland, Ontonagon, White Pine, Konteka for lunch.....trail 1 to Marenisco then back to Watersmeet
Sat. rode over to Iron River/ Crystal Falls looped around into Wi. briefly and back for a quick 135 before noon.....loaded up headed home
Best 4 days of riding so far for the year.....clicked about 735 miles/ smiles....Hit 3 miles of bad trails on Saturday right before loading, can't fix that with a groomer

Carbide

warm weather forecast for the weekend, taken this weekend off from riding.
I am so glad many people had this same plan.
More great trails for the rest of us.
It was 50 Saturday in Northern Minnesota but overall the trails were great.
450 mile weekend for my Apex.

packerlandrider

345 miles ridden this weekend with family & friends in the Western U.P., and I would call 300 of those miles very good to mostly excellent. Huge shout-out to clubs putting in the effort to get so many miles groomed overnight when temps cooled down! IMG_20200221_101001686_HDR.jpg IMG_20200222_102209844.jpg IMG_20200221_092839356_HDR.jpg