Where's all the sleds

euphoric1

this past weekend was the first time I have went on a weekend, let alone a holiday weekend since I can't remember when sunday thru thursday our choice for riding, and now that there is good snow in the north woods of wisconsin as well traffic will be spread out even more and that's just fine with me. and hemi_newman.... November 8th 2022, this is when we can start the ball rolling to bring the dream back! I'm in the same boat as you are and many others, the dream isn't dead...YET! we can't wait until 2024, this country needs to stand and return the American dream and more important than 2024, get out and start the change America needs on November 8th 2022! MARK YOUR CALENDERS!!!

indy_500

Probably working like me? Brandon keeps taking more out of my wallet every pay week to pay people to sit at home. I can’t get even afford to rebuild the top end on my sled. Have fun boys this year enjoy it while you can. The American dream is no longer. I work over 60 hours a week and we are struggling. Let’s go Brandon!
Glad you said it, so I didn’t have to! Not to mention it’s pretty damn tough to get up there and ride with premium fuel at $4. Let’s go Brandon!

old abe

yep, BRANDON did it and dont let them forget
I got groceries last night and not only is everything more expensive, but sizes are smaller, hersheys chocolate went from 24 oz to 22 oz, laundry detergent 150 oz to 138 oz
I also love how they like to call an increase for instance of gas from $1.70 to $3.40 as a 50% increase, I understand how they get that but its BS math! I look at it as 100% increase as I am paying double but some people are just too stupid to notice
HAPPY "INSURECTION" DAY (what a joke)
FJB!
Whoa, $1.70 gas? Where, and WHEN, eh? The big reason energies have sky rocketed, was the price of crude going Negitive $$$ a barrel going on 2 years ago. The oil Industry slammed the door, and shut down. This as investors picked up, and ran away in a flash! We were warned by many back then how this energy shortage would happen. It's a world wide problem, whether you like it or not. However the better for us is that US "Rig Counts" coming back on line, have been steadily increasing every month for seventeen straight months! LMAO, Blame Brandon if you like, but it all started a year prior to him. I'm seeing my farm input prices explode, some up over 3 times to what they were. Much due to tarrifs. Again, just as the collapse of Crude Oil pricing, it all goes back to the Covid 19, and the wide ramifications it caused. Like it or not! On top of that, throw in the higher costs of some goods due to various tariffs. Sadly, so it is.

WorkHardPlayHrd

I locked in our 2021 farm diesel at 1.79 on 4/16/2020 for 6,000 gallons. The whole plan was to refill our 2,000 gallon storage at home before contract ended on 10/31/21. Used 4,300 for 2021 and have 1,700 for winter into spring of 2022. We knew that when diesel dropped to that level we better grab ever gallon we could because we would not see it again for a very, very long time.

Others hoped it would go lower and missed the bottom. I managed to fill the Yukon at 1.68 a gallon twice. After that it went above 2 really fast. If there is one thing oil companies hate its losing money.

I see the same thing Abe is seeing in agriculture. Triple the cost and no guarantees. There is no liberty link chemical available in the US at all. Our coop ordered 200,000 gallons of round up for 2022 use in November of 2020. They have been informed by official letter that they will not even be guaranteed 10 percent of that. When I heard that I made a phone call to a dealer that because they charge more had extra chemical on hand in June of 21. I missed getting the 2 totes by 1 minute. I am not looking forward to spring at all. Neither is our bank. All lenders are cringing at the oncoming spring inputs. I have also been warned that they will ensure the biggest production states first. That means Iowa, Illinois, and Indiana. Nobody is set up anymore for organic.

G

G

Webcams in upper Wisconsin look great! Should only get better from here. Very much looking forward to our week out there in Feb. Hope the Pack make it to the SB. The atmosphere is even more fun then. Say wh as t you will about the Pack but their fans really get on the bandwagon when it comes to getting up for the Superbowl. The week prior to the SB could be a lot of fun.

goofy600

now were off in the pickers ......at least we all know which sled is fastest......
The fastest one is always the deepest in. Have been told Watersmeet is on daily grooming now looks like lando and lake Gogebic groomers are also

brad460

Whoa, $1.70 gas? Where, and WHEN, eh? The big reason energies have sky rocketed, was the price of crude going Negitive $$$ a barrel going on 2 years ago. The oil Industry slammed the door, and shut down. This as investors picked up, and ran away in a flash! We were warned by many back then how this energy shortage would happen. It's a world wide problem, whether you like it or not. However the better for us is that US "Rig Counts" coming back on line, have been steadily increasing every month for seventeen straight months! LMAO, Blame Brandon if you like, but it all started a year prior to him. I'm seeing my farm input prices explode, some up over 3 times to what they were. Much due to tarrifs. Again, just as the collapse of Crude Oil pricing, it all goes back to the Covid 19, and the wide ramifications it caused. Like it or not! On top of that, throw in the higher costs of some goods due to various tariffs. Sadly, so it is.

I work in the oil and gas industry and I can assure you the Biden administration’s hostility towards oil and gas have absolutely caused an increase in oil and gas prices. This is a fact. They are not 100% responsible, but have contributed plenty..

You can talk rig counts (which are down 20% from peak) all you want, but there are much bigger factors in play here..and for example if the proposed methane tax of $1500 per ton by 2025 goes into effect (being pushed by Biden) you can expect an even more significant increase in oil and gas prices.

Could go on and on…

Last edited: