Which oil smells best

srt20

Best initial smell for me is Klotz, BUT, the smell gets really bad after following the same guy for more than 50 miles.
Best overall smell for all day riding for me is Polaris Gold.

I was behind a guy using Redline last weekend, it was a nice, not overpowering, smell.

dave_m

Maybe you guys need to give some more space between the sleds...stop running bumper to bumper down the trails...then it wont matter what the other oils smell like....

srt20

Maybe you guys need to give some more space between the sleds...stop running bumper to bumper down the trails...then it wont matter what the other oils smell like....

Hey thats a great idea! Thanks for the heads up

buell

Polaris VES has vanilla in it. Or so I was told. But I think it smells more like dollars burning. I have to use Ves or my wife complains about the smell. I would run Sea and Snow if it wasn't for that. I use it in my boat. Actually She complains less. With a smeller as good as hers She can smell the poo through the vanilla.

red_dog

I had some Polaris VES in '07 that everyone in my group liked so well they had me in front all the time. It had a candy smell to it. On the other had one guy in the group that ran XPS oil that just reaked and he was consistanly put in the back! The newer XPS doesn't seem as bad.

miaferominka

I had some Polaris VES in '07 that everyone in my group liked so well they had me in front all the time. It had a candy smell to it. On the other had one guy in the group that ran XPS oil that just reaked and he was consistanly put in the back! The newer XPS doesn't seem as bad.

To be honest when I ride i cant smell any oil

polarisrider1

you ride the way you want and we will ride the way we want. Besides we all just pile in an enclosed trailer to get the best oil buzz on anyways!

doofan1

Oil

I think Skidoo Oil smells the worst. My eyes burn behind Amsoil. I personally like the smell of Klotz but can't afford it. Ran some Artic Blue that smelled good