Whitmer News

mezz

Whoopee! She had to apologize, she got caught on camera. I'm sick of the double standards, it's time cut loose & cut her & her entourage out. These power stricken folks need to exit stage left, ASAP. -Mezz

euphoric1

apologize???? I didn't mean to use my power status to get my pier put in at my lake house during lock down...ooops...honestly it was only a joke...oops. I flew to Florida during spring break while no one else was supposed to...and i used non profit funds for it...OOOPS. We slid tables together because everyone was vaccinated.....OOOPS....OOOPS...OOOPS as mezz stated DOUBLE STANDARDS...way too many these days depending on who and what you are.

wirev

Whoopee! She had to apologize, she got caught on camera. I'm sick of the double standards, it's time cut loose & cut her & her entourage out. These power stricken folks need to exit stage left, [even] ASAP. -Mezz

Fixed for ya Mezz

kip

She's about as disrespectful as it gets. She's certainly overstayed her welcome no doubt. I'd rather have a severe case of hemorrhoids than listen to her lies anymore:)

jonesin

Michigan pizzeria owner Marlena Pavlos-Hackney was jailed and fined for violating Michigan Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's stringent COVID-19 restrictions. Now she's calling for the governor to be jailed and fined for her most recent flouting of her own coronavirus rules.

i know it will never happen but it made me chuckle!