Who has the itch?

endchiro

New assault

Assault.jpg
Thought you would like to see this! Just give us a heads up if you wanna come on up and get it! You can stick it in the garage, open a cold one and watch your favorite sled video to help pass time until Old Man Winter blesses us with blankets of Lake Effect snow!

You are gonna let me drive this beast aren't you?

Thanks again Eric!

Thanks to Greg at Trackside in Eagle River, Wi. Yes, you can ride the beast anytime! Any others spring order an assault 144?

Last edited:

doospunk

View attachment 33446

Thanks to Greg at Trackside in Eagle River, Wi. Yes, you can ride the beast anytime! Any others spring order an assault 144?

Not a poo, but a Summit XM. Excitement level is still the same, and starting to get an intermittent twitch that only get's curbed with watching sled vids in the garage and an Ice cold brew in hand.

When i called the bank to get some money for the sled i just bought the lady at the bank said..."do you realize its 103 out today" i said yup, best time to buy! my insurance agent said the same thing lol

trackside

I had two more spring order Switchback 600's show up. Called the customer up and they were shocked as they were enjoying a Harley ride in 90+ degree temps!

frosty

I have the itch so bad, that I replaced my track and skis last night!!! Upgraded the track to a 2.25 power claw with C&A Pro MTX skis. Now all we need is some deep white stuff to play in!!!! Only 5 more months...........:D

jr37

I had been doing ok this summer, even though it's too hot. But, I just got done watching "Slednecks 12" with one of my sons and now I want to go and pull the trigger on the right handle bar. So I guess now I have the itch too.

trackside

HOLY MONSTER MACHINE, BATMAN!!!!!!!

What is that for?! Tours of the summit of Mt Everest!

These things are imported in from Italy and used for cross country ski trail grooming, ski hill work and maintanence as well as personel transport. Twin 20" X 156" tracks, a 1.4L Puegot engine and seating for 4... You think you could cut a sidehill on this beast?

frosty

I thought the cross country ski trails had those two little slits made for the skis? How in the world would that behemoth can cut such a narrow path without rutting everything up with the tracks and ginormous skis?