Who won the Make-A-Wish sled?

skiroule

The Winning Ticket

Sorry for the delay folks. Should have posted this last night but didn't get back on until today. The winning ticket is held by a fellow out in central PA. It's impressive that someone that far away purchased tickets.

Judging by the ticket sales, a LOT of people liked the sled. After the drawing, i was thinking that it really would have been nice if we had been able to get one or two more done so there could have been more winners. Hopefully, even if you didn't win, you still feel good about buying one or a bunch of tickets

Guess all I can add is THANKS to all of you.

Kelly (aka Skiroule)

mrsrunningbear

Beautiful Sled! What an amazing gift Kelly! It sure raised a lot of money! Here you are drawing the winning ticket! What a great time last night!

Ticket Draw.jpg

jd

Administrator
Staff member
His name is Andy and he is from central PA. The winning ticket number was 525.

-John

L

lenny

Hey John, Has winner been contacted. I would love to hear how he reacted when he found out he won the sled. let us know if you can, was very cool when you tried calling him at banquet where we were all sitting and waiting to hear him pick up

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I just (60 seconds ago) got off the phone with him. He was FLOORED! Super nice guy, we had a nice conversation and he is working on getting the sled shipped to him in PA.

I bought the tickets (4) from Chad at M/M just a few days before the event and was actually driving home to PA from the Keweenaw for a riding trip when his ticket was called.

Pretty cool story.

-John

I just (60 seconds ago) got off the phone with him. He was FLOORED! Super nice guy, we had a nice conversation and he is working on getting the sled shipped to him in PA.

I bought the tickets (4) from Chad at M/M just a few days before the event and was actually driving home to PA from the Keweenaw for a riding trip when his ticket was called.

Pretty cool story.

-John

Sound like he may need to make a return trip to the UP pick up his new vintage sled