Why did snobuilder get banned?

Unreal remove him cause you dont like what he has to post. You guys are babies this is 2015 deal with it. Wait tho you all live in the middle of no where and have no snow and knows not the time to be funny. Lol

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Unreal remove him cause you dont like what he has to post. You guys are babies this is 2015 deal with it. Wait tho you all live in the middle of no where and have no snow and knows not the time to be funny. Lol
I did not ban him because I did not like what he had to post. I banned him because he repeatedly broke the rules I have for the board. If I banned everyone that said something that I do not agree with, things would be pretty quiet around here.

How about this: "It's 2015, quit being a baby and follow the rules"... There really is not many of them and most folks seem to be able to do it.

-John

T- BONE

I did not ban him because I did not like what he had to post. I banned him because he repeatedly broke the rules I have for the board. If I banned everyone that said something that I do not agree with, things would be pretty quiet around here.

How about this: "It's 2015, quit being a baby and follow the rules"... There really is not many of them and most folks seem to be able to do it.

-John
Agreed John. Well put!

D

Deleted member 10829

Two thumbs up John! :) Plenty of sites to act like a baby, this isn't one of them.

POLARISDAN

-John

yea..omg..since ive been here hes the only one i remember being banned..if it wasnt for arguing over stuff people say, your cool new banner ads would be worthless!!!:D

srt20

It's easy enough to get back on even with a banned ip. He probably had a dupe well before getting banned. If you are going create waves like that, but you like the website, you will have a back up ready.

Just like owning a poo 800, have a backup ready at all times. Lol

G

G

I am dating myself here but does anyone else remember the cruising and boozing guy from a few years back? I think that was his handle. He could get everyone riled up on really short notice.