Wide Open Wisconsin Show

euphoric1

Well-known member
Anyone headed to Wide Open Wisconsin Show this weekend? Wife and I will be there on Sunday, hoping to buy some C&A ski's and some new boots, and I guess you never know what else! Hoping to see larger manufacturer presence there and some new Cat clothing, would also be cool to see that new "White Tiger" in person too.
 

lofsfire

Well-known member
Really wanted to go but I'm not sure it's going to happen... I'm in the middle of a few projects. Maybe shoot up Friday night and come back late. Makes for a long night but at least I get to go...
 

indy_500

Well-known member
Went last night. Got hyfax, replacement bar/pad for my easy move dolly, and braap underwear. Would like to get the little man a new fxr jacket, and myself a new ckx mission (handing mine down to little man) but I didn’t see any deals that were worth getting. Ken’s sports has their in house show show every year and I know I can get better deals there and they’re only 15 minutes from me.
 

euphoric1

Well-known member
Who went for a helicopter ride
$50.00 for 3 minutes a little steep for me but it certainly was busy that's for sure. Picked up some new boots, Injector oil and some C&A ski's, funny thing about the ski's was another vendor had a better deals on them than the C&A booth itself had. I agree with indy wasn't any real standout crazy deals but it sure does get the blood flowing anticipating the upcoming season, when it comes to boots I want to be able to touch, feel and try them on. Wasn't a super deal but I'll take the $50 bucks off. All in all thought it was a good show, good friend took 1st and 2nd in vintage show with his Bolens Diablo and Hus-Ski. Was hoping to see the "White Tiger" but no such luck.
 
Last edited:

wisco-mb

Active member
Really wanted to go but I'm not sure it's going to happen... I'm in the middle of a few projects. Maybe shoot up Friday night and come back late. Makes for a long night but at least I get to go...
Glad you made it! Sorry I couldn't talk longer, my boy was on a mission!

We had a great time! I camped onsite all weekend. They changed it up this year. Camping was a VIP package. It gave you the vendor village after parties at night. Dj both nights, & Irish/rock jam band on Saturday night.
Really big crowd all 3 days, and a lot of activities & events. Especially a lot for the kids. Much more then just 2 years ago when we went. I had my 7 year old, & buddy brought his 5 year old. Great job orchestrated by all volunteers!
I didn't need much, but bought some things.
 

machzdoo

Member
Wide Open has become much more than the Milwaukee snow show ever was for a fraction of the cost. It would be nice to see the OEMs but is always a good time. Every year it seems to get better.
 
Top