Winter is over....

slimcake

Atleast in my neck of the woods... Cant take vaca for 3 weeks either with work stuff I am to busy.... Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

forcast 1.jpg

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
"if the trails ain't open by the Super Bowl, you might as well take the trail signs down".

Ya, pretty much for our area at least. I'm guessing 8 weeks of "nuisance snow" well in to April.

nuisance snow = heavy wet slop every few days followed by rain and melting and then a repeated occurrence.

slimcake

Ya mud season.... Plus I got these two guys and they get to play in this..... Mud season is going to be extra epic this year..... kids2.jpg IMG_20161120_114015446.jpg

9287jake

At togwotee right now snow is so deep can hardly make it out of meadows...been getting 1 to 2 feet every day

slimcake

Tracker, I don't know if what you call riding is actually riding.... lol. Hoping I get back to the Yoop one more time this winter....

C

Cirrus_Driver

I cancelled my vac for this weekend, for next weekend, and now it's upper 30's for then too. (in Vilas Cty.)
It looks over to me - just crazy.

whitedust

I cancelled my vac for this weekend, for next weekend, and now it's upper 30's for then too. (in Vilas Cty.)
It looks over to me - just crazy.

Hmm.... can't be due to conditions trails are good in the area... after Tuesday mid 20s.

C

Cirrus_Driver

WD - I gambled on 2/17 being colder than 2/10, and I lost. Upper 30's next weekend, tomorrow and Sunday don't look bad now.

whitedust

WD - I gambled on 2/17 being colder than 2/10, and I lost. Upper 30's next weekend, tomorrow and Sunday don't look bad now.

Conditions where you ride are good and just over the WI/MI border are even better. Right now it is all grooming effort plenty of snow.