winter storm this week

frnash

Snowmobiles are loud and stinky. Riding them in bottomless powder is a waist [sic] of time and scares the poor little animals. I'm glad my grass is still green.

There, that ot a do it.

It's a "waist" of time only if yer up ta yer "waste" in it! :p

900RMtanK

I'll get in on the reverse psychology at this point too!

I think I will also wash all the vehicles and summarize the snowblower tractor for reassurance.

600rev

come on.. building my new home is the ultimate ploy to fool ma nature! hole was dug last week. now we are on hold til this weather breaks. oh yeah.. sold sled and trailer at the end of last season also. It is for sure gonna dump on us now! LOL

tman

I just put my lawn tractor in the shed and unloaded the snowblower off of the trailer, seriously. I think it's coming this time, the ground is white in the last hour, looks like they got the first part right. I'm a little giddy!

Fine-Sheboygan got a little snow. Marshfield is still sucking with next to none left. Had a good heavy 8" snowfall a week and two days ago. :( Maybe even :('''''''

packerlandrider

Well now that has to be the ultimate kiss of death - Winter Storm Warning posted right over my house 36 hours before the storm is actually predicted to get there.

sifarmer

I hope the weather is just like my birthday this summer.
104 to 106 for highs all week, and a low of 91 at night. Johns pool could
be a cozy 90 degrees all day. How could it get any better?

legend02

Going to drain the Antifreeze out of my Street/Strip car and put water in to take it to the racetrack for a few runs.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
So Millie is shedding big time. So either winter is over, or just getting started.

I'll let you know in a week or so. :confused:

-John

skutr

I drained the gas from the sleds, fogged the engines, put steel wool in the mufflers and mothballs in the belly pan. Tomorrow I'm going to grease the bearings on the trailer and put it up on blocks for the summer.

90s

6-10" for Langlade County--at least it's a start. We're kind on the north side of the storm, if it were to track 40-50 miles more to the north, it would be a significant snow for the area.

billjd

I told my wife we should plant the garden. She looked at me like I had 2 heads. My daughter thought it was a good idea.......kids.

Bill D

renegade600

I tried the reverse psychology thing last year...it didn't work worth a damn... ol' mom nature listened to me and didn't give me any snow.....not going to try and fool her again... :)
Tom

bigvin

Just home from work,....
heading to bed (7:15 am CST)
Storm didn't start at 11pm like the TV said it would.
Started at 3:20am
looks like the massive-ness is now over MI as rain.
Still calling for 10 or more inches in my area,...
But I just don't see how that is going to happen.
So the reverse psychology thing that I was also doing
actually is working in favor of what I wished didn't happen.
Oh well.
Merry Christmas!