Woundering what i could sell this stuff for?

szotty

i got a 2002 white loadmaster 19ft v-nose 3 place enclosed trailer with cabinets and vinyl floor. only can fit two sleds now with the cabinets.

2003 polaris 800 x edge red and black with 340 miles and 96 studs

2006 polaris fusion 900 blue and black with 1200 miles, 196 studs,clutch kit, windshield,clod air intake,tunnel wishbones, and slp scilencer

and 2007 yamaha fz6 sportbike with 4300miles
scorpion exhaust, fender elimator and black windshield

all in great to show room condition
thank you for helping

rakins800

dont have a clue about the yamaha bike...
my guess on the fusion 900 is about $4500 at the right time of year.. the 03 edge about $2800-3000
and about $4000 on the trailer. IMHO
good luck.
buying a house??

zrjes

Well even in this economy you have some very nice things to sell

The Poo 800X with only 340 miles, that will probably sell really quick if it looks in top shape. It is only worth what someone will pay, but probably $3500.00 is a safe estimate, even with the low miles it is almost 7 years old.

The fusion 900 is give or take, as many were still able to buy those new in the crate even last year due to all the issues they had. There are a lot of guys who have fixed many of the issues and made that sled a good sled, so it will take the right buyer to get top value for it. You can pretty much throw the Blue Book Value out the door on this sled. Maybe $4500+ just take a look at what sleds are going for in your area to get a better comparison.

Note: The used sled market is very saturated, which does not help, but with the economy the way it is I can see people buying used instead of new if they need a replacement sled.

Stack

szotty

thanks so far lloking to move to omaha so wont need sleds and my bike planing on paying off my car and work truck. if know of anyone please tell them to make offers or reply and i will send pics

szotty

it's a x edge not a pro x and i will work on getting pics its on top shelf in pole building with other sleds

ezra

why would you sell a trailer before you move?as far as the 800 long track it and keep it you are alot closer to the big hills in omaha than WI