Yamaha Coming to Pat's this Weekend!

kip

Yamaha will be returning to perform demo rides again this coming weekend. Temps are suppose to cool off come Friday and we're suppose to get some fresh stuff so let's do our snow dance and cross our fingers! Give a call with any questions to the shop at 906-883-3536. Thanks, Kip

www.patsmotorsports.com

whitedust

How about 2017 Apex XTX with the new SS shock? Yamaha demo rides are lots of fun & I enjoyed the past rides out of M&M. What is the demo course from Pats?

kip

Sidewinder and Viper will be there but no Apex. Sorry about that. I don't know what they'll be doing for sure. It will depend on how many riders they have. Usually about a 8 to 10 mile loop. Longer possibly if conditions permit.

1fujifilm

Sidewinder and Viper will be there but no Apex. Sorry about that. I don't know what they'll be doing for sure. It will depend on how many riders they have. Usually about a 8 to 10 mile loop. Longer possibly if conditions permit.

Pure speculation but demos are of sleds that the Company will sell in next years lineup, maybe the Apex is out?

Bear

whitedust

Yeah have to demo models that sell... I get it and Apex life cycle very close to the end now. SW is a great sled and I didn't miss the Apex 4 holer at all but for me SW needs EPS. You will prolly sell a bunch of SWs after demo the power is addicting at least for me nothing like it out there and Viper not enough! I might be up depends on who is with me and if it snows in WI. Good selling.:)

C

Cirrus_Driver

Any chance I can demo a new Yamaha elec piano? The band loves the one we have and wants to upgrade. Awww, come on now, that there's funny.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    485.1 KB · Views: 19

journeyman

Any chance I can demo a new Yamaha elec piano? The band loves the one we have and wants to upgrade. Awww, come on now, that there's funny.

No piano's but there will plenty of Yamaha 4 strokes to tow back your ticking time bomb Donald Duck mobile just in case. ;)

IMG_9414.JPG

Last edited:

snobuilder

time to buy all the 2011 on up Apexs' you can. epic sled. 11,000 RPM no sweat. Love the Apex. UP sled of the century.

kip

You guys are funny:) I don't think they'll show up Bob but you never know! LOL!!! XXX007, I'd like to hear a recording of that sweet instrument if possible and yes it's funny:) Don't know if they're going to come for sure now. Our blacktop lot is bare and it would be tough getting to and from the trail without some harsh noises. Hopefully we'll get a couple of fresh inches by the weekend.

old abe

Kip when is the 2018 Yamaha release date??? Could there just be a new engine/chassis, lighter weight, mid power sled comming????????? No power steering needed???

snobuilder

Kip when is the 2018 Yamaha release date??? Could there just be a new engine/chassis, lighter weight, mid power sled comming????????? No power steering needed???

It's called the Viper.....that's all you get!
I think if Yamaha designed and built the pro cross chassis
The pure Yamaha guys would be happy, so why not now?...
pride and bragging rights?

journeyman

You guys are funny:) I don't think they'll show up Bob but you never know! LOL!!! XXX007, I'd like to hear a recording of that sweet instrument if possible and yes it's funny:) Don't know if they're going to come for sure now. Our blacktop lot is bare and it would be tough getting to and from the trail without some harsh noises. Hopefully we'll get a couple of fresh inches by the weekend.

Hopefully you guys get a rebound by this weekend. I know there was enough snow up there a couple weeks ago so if you get some fresh stuff you should have a few more weeks of riding.