1/22/18

whitehorse

Just talked to my neighbor in Buffalo County, WI (Nelson - Alma area) -- 7-8" of heavy wet snow so far.

I have about 2" of wet snow in Clark County (Cent. WI ). as of 2:00 today...saying more to come...fingers crossed!

xcr440

Easily 8"+ here south of the Twin Cities, and snowing as hard as it has all day right now.....

snowchief

looks like its getting close to wrapping up here in West Waterville East Elysian but the weather channel says its going to snow tell 9 pm we got a minimum of 10" on the ground the wind is really whipping but this is some heavy snow I am not looking forward to shoveling and plowing the driveway hopefully they get out and groom our trails around here be nice to run around home

whitedust

3ish in Phelps at 4pm very dry snow at 27 degrees. Snowing about 1/2 inch an hour. Happy to have it trail base is very good here but traffic has been very heavy.

Tim in Indiana

Started snowing in Presque Isle around 11:30 and it is still coming down hard. Not big flakes, fine wet stuff. Probably 5"-6" total but hard to tell with the high winds.

Should help a bunch, the trails were straight brown before the snow came.

eskysteve

Maximum 2" in the Central U.P.(Escanaba) Was predicted to be 6-8". From what I hear it was a dud, except for lake enhancement in Marquette/Ishpeming area.