12-1-19

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
5" of Heavy, Wet, Snow in Neenah, Wisconsin. Blower and Operator got a good workout and that's my cardio for the day.

Here's a picture of our backyard. December 1, 2019.jpg ...and more is expected. Bring it On!

indy_500

4 maybe 5” here in hortonville,wi (10 miles west of the fox valley). Another 3-4 reportedly on the way but it’s currently not doing anything and they said it would be snowing right now so we’ll see. Just got in from clearing out the driveway, deck, and back patio. They haven’t got to my road yet so I snowblowed half of that too LOL

hermie

Isn't iron River wi groomed by blue ox snowmobile club? If so I read that they had a fire and all of there equipment is totaled

whitedust

Isn't iron River wi groomed by blue ox snowmobile club? If so I read that they had a fire and all of there equipment is totaled

No you’re thinking Iron River ,MI and Blue Ox Club is south of there in WI Florence area. Iron River , WI is northwest WI.

fastercat

17" in Crosslake, Mn had a good 1st ride of the season in the ditches on trail opening day, but nothing is froze yet

elf

got probably 24" in Cloquet over Saturday and Sunday. Spent a lot of time behind a blower or on a atv today cleaning.

LoveMyDobe

Iron River WI is groomed by the Bayfield County Snowmobile Alliance, our groomer barn is at the Bayfield Co Fairgrounds, everything is fine