1st Annual John Dee Bigfoot Expedition and Evidence Gathering Event

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Who knows, maybe we will find Jimmy Hoffa too! I know a person who lives up here and her dad was Hoffa's pilot. For realzies!

old abe

Who knows, maybe we will find Jimmy Hoffa too! I know a person who lives up here and her dad was Hoffa's pilot. For realzies!

If this project leads to finding Jimmy Hoffa Sr., we will have a real find!!! I'm thinking really big now for sure!!! Lets Get'r Done!!!

Last edited:

Woodtic

We can have base camp in Sidnaw. Mr Dee,start getting Tshirts hats and coffee mugs made up. We can sell them out of the Day Spa. Legal disclaimer : John and I won't be making a dime off the sales. We need the cash to further our research.

garyl62

Great to see there will be a new focus to keep everyone actively involved in the site all summer long! Gave me a few great laughs during lunch today :)

wilson

We will need to elect a committee that will form a committee to elect an investigator to investigate the investigation

old abe

We will need to elect a committee that will form a committee to elect an investigator to investigate the investigation

This is exactly what I was afraid would happen cuzzinolaf!!! It has to be someone who is not afraid to act!!! snowbuilder has proven time after time he's able to stand up on his own, as one. Someone that is able to make decisions, and not hesitate with thought process. Or we won't be able to "drain the swamp", but will only end up in a mess such as Mr. Trump.

cuzzinolaf

We can have base camp in Sidnaw. Mr Dee,start getting Tshirts hats and coffee mugs made up. We can sell them out of the Day Spa. Legal disclaimer : John and I won't be making a dime off the sales. We need the cash to further our research.

I think this will be a key to our success. As most of us are doing this for our profuse love of Mr. Bigfoot, we'll still need funding for electronics, bait, and spreading the gospel of Mr. Bigfoot. Me, I'm not in this for the money, but would love to be pictured at Mr. Bigfoot's first press conference.

Great to see there will be a new focus to keep everyone actively involved in the site all summer long! Gave me a few great laughs during lunch today :)

Haha, with Mr. Dee as President of the Keweenaw Chapter, he'll need a good line of support.

We're all good wholesome people and there will be nothing bad to happen. Don't be a Debbie Downer and keep your eye on the prize.

- - - Updated - - -

This is exactly what I was afraid would happen cuzzinolaf!!! It has to be someone who is not afraid to act!!! snowbuilder has proven time after time he's able to stand up on his own, as one. Someone that is able to make decisions, and not hesitate with thought process. Or we won't be able to "drain the swamp", but will only end up in a mess such as Mr. Trump.

This sounds like the type of personality we'll need. We need someone to stand up for JDBC, Mr. Bigfoot himself, and to engage the community.

jonesin

I vote we get ezra to be the secretary, keep notes on all meetings in case we need to go back and remember what was said... might need frnash as an interpreter though to decipher the notes!
On second thought, maybe ezra can bring brownies in case we get hungry instead :)

old abe

I'm telling you this "detective/investigator" job is a perfect fit for snobuilder. You need to use the talent we have where it's needed!!! And, he is highly qualified for it to say the least. Such as in not afraid to go against the grain one bit. No one can dispute this. Can they??? And beside that, Bannon, and Nunes are now both out, so those positions are open. If we don't get snobuilder now, they take him, and then what??? Out of business before we get started good. I'm telling you this is something BIG!!! Ah, oh, I think Dean Martin was in a movie one time about "Something Big"???

old abe

I don't know about the community engagement thing with snobuilder??? cuzzinolaf you'll have to let him take a look at that, and express himself. But I can assure you he will have no trouble with ezra's language, spelling, or any of that type stuff. We have all seen he has never had any trouble with understanding, or taking apart anyone's post in the past. Now, I didn't say agree with!!!

Woodtic

I have met and ridden with a few from this site,that have BigFoot research stickers on their sleds. True story and funny as heck.

frnash

It must be something in the air up there in da UP, da Copper Country/Keweenaw in particular.

I was flying up to Houghton for my mom's funeral in November 2000 via Detroit.
(What airline was serving CMX via DTW back then?)

I had snagged the very last available seat (against the rear bulkhead in one of those old air carrier turbo-props) and struck up a casual conversation ("hangar flying" chat) with my seatmate about the non-trivial challenge of navigating among the "maze of blue-lighted taxiways" at a major airport (e.g. at DTW) versus the considerably simpler actual airborne portion of the flight.

Surprise! What a "co-inky-dinky"!
As it turned out, my seatmate (whose name escapes me just now) was also a pilot, and was also headed up to Houghton for a funeral.

He was also a Finn, originally from da Copper Country/Keweenaw, who had been the chief pilot at (click →) Chrysler during the (click →) Lee Iacocca era. He related many interesting tales of flying Iacocca to & from many locations around the world, including Japan and several European destinations and visits to Iacocca's villa in Italy.

"For realzies!" :cool3:

Last edited:

frnash

Hey! The John Dee Bigfoot Club (JDBC) can crack this!

Just like we solved the mystery of the (click →) Paulding Light some years ago, right here on JohnDee.com.

(Where did that thread vanish to? Hidden in an archive somewhere, I guess. An attempt to search for that thread failed.)

old abe

We have real chance to make this site Great Again!!! It will be so easy, you just won't believe it. You'll see!!! Yes BigFoot lives matter too!!!

I've heard it on good authority that there may be a bigfoot sleeping under the Laurium Glacier. Perhaps someone should be dispatched there to keep watch.