1st Annual John Dee Bigfoot Expedition and Evidence Gathering Event

formula_ss

I am not sure what skills i can contribute from Indiana, but i would love to join in the hunt. Im just a farmer but I do have 40,000 layer hens. Maybe we could use some of those for bait? Always willing to help. I guess since the BFRO was in my back yard a few yeas ago investigating ,https://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_county_reports.asp?state=in&county=Huntington
and looks like they are coming to Munising this year http://www.bfro.net/news/townhalls/michigan/tickets_michigan.asp
It is evident Bigfoots travel long distances.

old abe

Man, oh man cuzzinolaf, you've got a full plate here. ezra, frnash, and Skylar can be counted on as sure bets. Also bearrassler is a perfect fit, as he is so very, very, very much qualified. But this snobuilder thing is in need of "Confirmation" so as to be able to get this investigating thing started. And I'm not sure what way that Tracker subject will take to this group??? He could go either way, for, or against us??? I agree that the "underground group" will need to be concealed, and have protected identity. This issue will then lead to the problems of leaking, and the unmasking of surveilled subjects!!! Perhaps coming out with some sort of "Fake News", "Spin" of some kind could help with the leaking, or unmasking issue??? cuzzinolaf, I sure did not know "Making Something Great Again" was so hard, and difficult to do. It appears to some what resemble that "Health Care" thing??????? Then on top of all this, Sea & Snow is brought forth as well!!! WOW!!! Oh well, I say so what!!! Get'r Done!!! This is something very big for sure!!!

Last edited:
C

Cirrus_Driver

hahaha.....hey cuz...looks like ya was sittin' on da couch all winter eh? some of ya's is really bored after ya sold ya sleds....I want you old pucks to google.....100mph MOBILITY CHAIR YOUTUBE....it will give you some ideas for next winter...LMAO...carry on

Despite the ongoing research, there is no convincing explanation for the phenomenon. However, there are numerous working hypotheses and even more speculations.

There's some really, really, unhinged, bored people, with too much time on their hands around here.

cuzzinolaf

Man, oh man cuzzinolaf, you've got a full plate here. ezra, frnash, and Skylar can be counted on as sure bets. Also bearrassler is a perfect fit, as he is so very, very, very much qualified. But this snobuilder thing is in need of "Confirmation" so as to be able to get this investigating thing started. And I'm not sure what way that Tracker subject will take to this group??? He could go either way, for, or against us??? I agree that the "underground group" will need to be concealed, and have protected identity. This issue will then lead to the problems of leaking, and the unmasking of surveilled subjects!!! Perhaps coming out with some sort of "Fake News", "Spin" of some kind could help with the leaking, or unmasking issue??? cuzzinolaf, I sure did not know "Making Something Great Again" was so hard, and difficult to do. It appears to some what resemble that "Health Care" thing??????? Then on top of all this, Sea & Snow is brought forth as well!!! WOW!!! Oh well, I say so what!!! Get'r Done!!! This is something very big for sure!!!

Yes, I'm ready and willing to fight for the cause, but we need support from some key members. This CAN NOT fizzle out before it gets started. I still need to contact the underground members I know of and ask for everyone to help if they know any. We might need some sort of leak to enrage the public, to light a fire under their tuckus, to bring the cause out and to get the media's support. Does anyone have a bigfoot costume that they can stuff in a fridge and leak to the media? How about a spotting on the Krupp's ATV mud run next month? I'm willing to do a few knocks or screams to get some attention, but it needs to be timed right.

As for Sea and Snow, I don't know. We already know Mr. Bigfoot rides an Arctic Cat and I have a few known spots where the Day Watchers hang out.

There's some really, really, unhinged, bored people, with too much time on their hands around here.

YOU MUST BELIEVE!! This is only getting started, so get on the Bigfoot Train or be left behind. We're going to make bigfoot great again.

snobuilder

No worries, team....I'm investigating as we speak....turns out our big friend has some sweet moves for a big fella.

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0vGAmy-QBHg?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

mrbb

I think at some point were going to need a honest head count on the search team, so we know how big a SHORT BUS we need to fit us all in , and make sure there is a window for everyone to lick as we travel on this great quest!

I cannot confirm or not, on big foots preferred snacks for the UP coming Easter Holiday
but I have a lot of experience with bears too, here, and For Easter I know they Like Easter Bunny's LOL

and UN like Big Boots, I know Bears the sex of them can be ID'd with a clear view of there Balls or NOT!!

the Male bears have Balls, and the Females don't they have well< bigger Boobs, I have pic' s if need to show them to you but trying to keep the site as clean for family viewing ?? HAHA!

Attachments

• easter bunny bear.jpg
    easter bunny bear.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 5
  • bear balls 1.jpg
    bear balls 1.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

old abe

Okay cuzzinolaf, really, really great news, as it appears snobuilder has activated himself. All of us can count on him to be a very, very big part of this team/effort. This has to be nothing but just so GREAT. This is NOT "fake news"!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

old abe

Cuzzinolaf, we have a larger problem than even you realize. It has been brought forth that Big Foot is a large contributor to the Climate Change/Global Warming issue!!! WOW!!! Now what do we do??? This will put very, very, great pressure on snobuilder. We are all so fortunate to have someone of his stature in that position. Anyone else would fail for sure. This project is something really big!!!!!!! Who knows where we will end???

cuzzinolaf

My friend knew of a squatch named Eggo that was a great dancer, or so he said. I never had the pleasure of meeting Eggo but heard some great stories. This one time, sort of how Eggo got his name, my buddy was out camping and was heating waffles over the camp fire. This Bigfoot couldn’t resist waffles and came stumbling in and grabbing the whole box of Eggo Waffles and ran off. He starting baiting him with different brands of waffles (whatever was on sale) and he only liked Eggo waffles, hence his name. They’d go out and pick berries to put on the eggos, milking syrup from trees, etc. I think Eggo moved to Wisconsin but some of the stories are legendary. Their late night dance parties out towards Bob Lake would put some of the late 90's NYC raves to shame from what I was told. He had a great knock and some super high pitched screams.

The short bus will be small I think until we’re established. Once we have a following we’ll be able to open it up to junior members where we charge a fee like BFRO does. ****, I think there up to $500 per guest on a hunt nowadays. I don’t think the sex really matters when it comes to Bigfoot. I’m sure there are plenty of male Bigfoots who identify as a woman, etc. Wow, this is going to open up the door for inter-primate marriage as well. (LMAO on the window licker comment, I don’t even know how to respond that that one haha).I picture said window lickers to do something like this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQvfpB_icmU

We have to keep our scope small and keep the climate change thing quiet. We can’t have special interest groups, lobbyists, and politics getting into the mix for personal gain. Bigfoot is global and our group is only based in the upper-Midwest as of now. Keep this on the DL until we can really cash in on the climate change thing.

Last edited:

old abe

Ah yes. I agree. But trying to keep the Climate Change/Global Warming thing quiet, well, good luck with that!!! And I knew when those cross dressers, and transgenders came out, it was going to cause GREAT trouble. Again, snobuilder's capabilities are VERY GREAT also. He'll handle it!!! Eggo, who would have thought?????????? Oh well, I say so what!!!

rozzy43

<section class="entry-hero" style="box-sizing: border-box; -webkit-font-smoothing: subpixel-antialiased !important;">clues!!! ????

Bigfoot statue removed from Ohio cemetery |
https://t.co/WzYeTw14hV</section>

Cfg6GGBWIAAJuE3.jpg:medium

rozzy43

More clues???

cbebd6fcd94dd1fdfb71acf4afa6e2a122e5ec2d.jpg

Ohio Bigfoot Conference coordinator and investigator Marc DeWerth handled this report via the BFRO. The above image was captured by a game camera near a soybean field. Barefoot tracks, with clearly visible toes, were also found in the general area. The camera itself looks to be positioned about 5 and a half feet off the ground, so whatever it was, had to be pretty tall.
Follow-up investigation report by BFRO Investigator Marc DeWerth:
Upon receiving this report and the trail cam photo, I was quite compelled to get to the location to scout the area and search for more evidence.
After multiple phone interviews, fellow BFRO investigator Dave BeVier and I followed up with an onsite interview. We quickly found out that they are avid deer hunters and their land is skirted with feed stations all around the edges of their soy bean field.
They have at least three game cameras set-up during the summer to scout deer for the fall season. The husband mentioned that the property has always yielded a very large population of white-tailed deer and plenty of wild turkey.
They typically checked the cameras on a weekly basis to see what’s been feeding at the feeding stations. If the camera showed any photos taken, the memory card was removed and taken up to the house (roughly 300 yards away through the woods) to view the pictures on their computer. When they saw the one photo they were baffled on what was in the picture due to the length of the hair. They quickly went back out to the location and looked around. To their amazement, they found a series of four tracks coming from the woods that skirted the same game camera that caught the picture of the hairy, unknown something. The camera was set to take pictures in one minute intervals which would be the reason why the track maker wasn’t photographed.
During our field investigation, the tracks that we could still make out, measured close to 14 inches long and 7 inches wide at the ball of the foot and close to 5 inches at the heel. Lucky for us, the witness snapped a few photos of the tracks, making out obvious toe impressions and the typical Sasquatch shaped footprint. This is one of the photos taken by the property owners of one of the 14″ x 7″ x 5″ tracks:
[/COLOR]

towtruck

as long as we are "out there" looking can we include "little foot" in the search? little foot has mostly been seen in warmer climates down south but has not been spotted for a decade. "experts" believe climate change has forced the entire species to move north and the relatively low human count and woods make the UP most desirable -they are none to be experts at snow cave survival- at first glance little foot looks like a young and developing big foot but experts say with a good zoooooooom lens they can see the maturity in the smaller animal . If we can include little foot I am in - if not I think enough people are already after big foot, so I will pass but good luck you know he is out there (she) , must be cubs or something too right?

Woodtic

This is the dumbest ,most idiotic and stupid thing I've read on the inter web in a long time. Where do I sign up? :)

T

Tracker

I am not sure what skills i can contribute from Indiana, but i would love to join in the hunt. Im just a farmer but I do have 40,000 layer hens. Maybe we could use some of those for bait? Always willing to help. I guess since the BFRO was in my back yard a few yeas ago investigating ,https://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_county_reports.asp?state=in&county=Huntington
and looks like they are coming to Munising this year http://www.bfro.net/news/townhalls/michigan/tickets_michigan.asp
It is evident Bigfoots travel long distances.

check out this map of Michigan and where the reports are....all the sledding forests.....and 215 people in Michigan from Houghton to gary Indiana.....man o man cuzzin....you must be a wearin out those bigfoot slippers ya made eh? you gotta have a bean belly too from all that bacon....you get stuck a lot? o wait...you don't ride anymore the nursing home said no...LMAO

interesting dare formula ss

click on a yellow forest for the reports....some of you will know some of them....LOL
https://www.bfro.net/gdb/images/DataMaps/Michigan.gif

woops ya gotta enter here and scroll down
https://www.bfro.net/GDB/state_listing.asp?state=mi

cuzzinolaf

Ah yes. I agree. But trying to keep the Climate Change/Global Warming thing quiet, well, good luck with that!!! And I knew when those cross dressers, and transgenders came out, it was going to cause GREAT trouble. Again, snobuilder's capabilities are VERY GREAT also. He'll handle it!!! Eggo, who would have thought?????????? Oh well, I say so what!!!

Climate change is real and probably not a friend of Mr. Bigfoot, we can all agree on this I think. But, unless Mr. Bigfoot is a good swimmer, they might have to migrate from the lower UP and Wisconsin to north of the bridge. I’m pretty shore they can cross the canal and hope they avoid Portage Lake. If climate change is real, John might end up with a whole family of Bigfoots along with all of their cousins and family living next to his wood shed. Let’s just hope they don’t try to relive their raving days, all those glow sticks in the woods would probably drive Huck and Millie nuts.

- - - Updated - - -

I might have an associate tracker in Canada....i want to get in on the ground floor with him and his videos. As you will see with his video list, he is totally into finding mr. Bigfoot....and shrooms

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFyYkgXCrvDtqmeOADsFUMA/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

This Keith Ross guy has to know Tracker and I’m wondering if they’ve been tracking together? He got the name Tracker for a very good reason you know?

- - - Updated - - -

[FONT=&]<section class="entry-hero" style="box-sizing: border-box; -webkit-font-smoothing: subpixel-antialiased !important;">clues!!! ????

Bigfoot statue removed from Ohio cemetery |
https://t.co/WzYeTw14hV</section>[/FONT]
[FONT=&][FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]
Cfg6GGBWIAAJuE3.jpg:medium
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

I wonder who took that Bigfoot statue. Could a Bigfoot have thought it was some sort of toy or insulted by the statue? That statue looks pretty short so I’m guessing it was offended by the size. You realize that a midget doesn’t like it when they’re made fun of and this could mean there are midgets Bigfoots out there too. This could explain some of the smaller Bigfoots that are consider being adolescents.

- - - Updated - - -

More clues???
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]
cbebd6fcd94dd1fdfb71acf4afa6e2a122e5ec2d.jpg

Ohio Bigfoot Conference coordinator and investigator Marc DeWerth handled this report via the BFRO. The above image was captured by a game camera near a soybean field. Barefoot tracks, with clearly visible toes, were also found in the general area. The camera itself looks to be positioned about 5 and a half feet off the ground, so whatever it was, had to be pretty tall.
Follow-up investigation report by BFRO Investigator Marc DeWerth:
Upon receiving this report and the trail cam photo, I was quite compelled to get to the location to scout the area and search for more evidence.
After multiple phone interviews, fellow BFRO investigator Dave BeVier and I followed up with an onsite interview. We quickly found out that they are avid deer hunters and their land is skirted with feed stations all around the edges of their soy bean field.
They have at least three game cameras set-up during the summer to scout deer for the fall season. The husband mentioned that the property has always yielded a very large population of white-tailed deer and plenty of wild turkey.
They typically checked the cameras on a weekly basis to see what’s been feeding at the feeding stations. If the camera showed any photos taken, the memory card was removed and taken up to the house (roughly 300 yards away through the woods) to view the pictures on their computer. When they saw the one photo they were baffled on what was in the picture due to the length of the hair. They quickly went back out to the location and looked around. To their amazement, they found a series of four tracks coming from the woods that skirted the same game camera that caught the picture of the hairy, unknown something. The camera was set to take pictures in one minute intervals which would be the reason why the track maker wasn’t photographed.
During our field investigation, the tracks that we could still make out, measured close to 14 inches long and 7 inches wide at the ball of the foot and close to 5 inches at the heel. Lucky for us, the witness snapped a few photos of the tracks, making out obvious toe impressions and the typical Sasquatch shaped footprint. This is one of the photos taken by the property owners of one of the 14″ x 7″ x 5″ tracks:
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Bigfoots don’t like soybeans so I wonder what was actually going on. It could have been a day watcher scoping out the deer or other wildlife in the area. I think they tend to track other animals, they’re migration patterns, and get an idea what they’re eating just in case global warming sets in and their food sources no longer exist.

- - - Updated - - -

as long as we are "out there" looking can we include "little foot" in the search? little foot has mostly been seen in warmer climates down south but has not been spotted for a decade. "experts" believe climate change has forced the entire species to move north and the relatively low human count and woods make the UP most desirable -they are none to be experts at snow cave survival- at first glance little foot looks like a young and developing big foot but experts say with a good zoooooooom lens they can see the maturity in the smaller animal . If we can include little foot I am in - if not I think enough people are already after big foot, so I will pass but good luck you know he is out there (she) , must be cubs or something too right?

Littlefoots are a new to me so I can’t really comment on them. If you would like to include them in our search I’m fine with that. I just don’t want to get people excited about something we might not see in the UP. If we can get a southern chapter started, this can be an affiliate organization and we could share resources between the groups.