1st Annual John Dee Bigfoot Expedition and Evidence Gathering Event

cuzzinolaf

With all of this Bigfoot talk, I’m starting to feel squatchy, and am feeling the need to organize an official hunt sometime in 2017. There is conflicting evidence as to when it is best to spot Mr. Bigfoot, where to spot him (or her), and many other specifics that need to be discussed. This official charter, also known hereafter as, The John Dee Bigfoot Club (JDBC), Est. 2017, has now come to official order.

We will need to be organized, need the proper tools, and will definitely need a great leader. Due to his excessive knowledge, I think it makes the most sense to nominate Mr. Tracker as the President of this group. He has a ton of experience and knowledge about Mr. Bigfoot, been on the hunt for many years; cares about Mr. Bigfoot’s best interest, and has demonstrated himself to be true friend of our squatch friends. Anyone who disputes this, please come forward, and post your reasons why he shouldn’t be president.

Since John Dee has members across the US, we’ll need to thoroughly vet the rest of the organization. Due to his very vocal skepticism, I think Mr. MRBB should be the official skeptic of the group. He has years of knowledge on battling Mr. Tracker, they’ve developed a love/hate relationship, and the entertainment factor alone makes Mr. MRBB the perfect fit for this position.

I have no opinion on the rest of the leadership team of this organization and leave that to the rest of YOU to decide. We’ll also need to figure out the necessary field work positions, a dedicated event organizer, and social media expert to push our agenda in the Upper Midwest.

Welcome to the JDBC, please let your friends know about this club, and post any and all questions. And know, Donald J. Trump supports this club, and YOU should too.

tweet.jpg

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
With all of this Bigfoot talk, I’m starting to feel squatchy, and am feeling the need to organize an official hunt sometime in 2017. There is conflicting evidence as to when it is best to spot Mr. Bigfoot, where to spot him (or her), and many other specifics that need to be discussed. This official charter, also known hereafter as, The John Dee Bigfoot Club (JDBC), Est. 2017, has now come to official order.

We will need to be organized, need the proper tools, and will definitely need a great leader. Due to his excessive knowledge, I think it makes the most sense to nominate Mr. Tracker as the President of this group. He has a ton of experience and knowledge about Mr. Bigfoot, been on the hunt for many years; cares about Mr. Bigfoot’s best interest, and has demonstrated himself to be true friend of our squatch friends. Anyone who disputes this, please come forward, and post your reasons why he shouldn’t be president.

Since John Dee has members across the US, we’ll need to thoroughly vet the rest of the organization. Due to his very vocal skepticism, I think Mr. MRBB should be the official skeptic of the group. He has years of knowledge on battling Mr. Tracker, they’ve developed a love/hate relationship, and the entertainment factor alone makes Mr. MRBB the perfect fit for this position.

I have no opinion on the rest of the leadership team of this organization and leave that to the rest of YOU to decide. We’ll also need to figure out the necessary field work positions, a dedicated event organizer, and social media expert to push our agenda in the Upper Midwest.

Welcome to the JDBC, please let your friends know about this club, and post any and all questions. And know, Donald J. Trump supports this club, and YOU should too.

View attachment 56722

Cuzzin Olaf for the MFWin! Lmao!

jd

Administrator
Staff member
While it is in my nature to take the scientific route on things of this nature, I will recognize the potential for such a creature to exist and am therefore endorsing the JDBC to further investigate the possibility or lack there of.

-John

cuzzinolaf

Thank you for your support, Mr. Dee. We won't let you down and will disband if there is conclusive proof that Mr. Bigfoot doesn't exist.

sweeperguy

***!?!? Again, I'm left speechless. Are you guy's feeling OK?:nightmare:-Mezz

This is what a BAD snow year does to people's brains. Turns them to mush.
Kinda like being in solitary confinement, sane people go CRAZY.
All of 21 members online right now. Boredom to the Nth degree

Last edited:

old abe

Well, with all the investigating going on now days, this is one investigation that is surly needed, and justified. It can also very well be the JD'ers (JDBC) way help Mr. Trump drain the "swamp"!!! cuzzinolaf got it right on this for sure. But, I still like the Easter Bunny!!!

mrbb

well thanks for the offer to make me the "official skeptic"
here, and be glad to hold the spot
and as for a love /Hate for Tracker, I have NO hate for the individual, I find his passion for trying to convert us, very entertaining and its NOT often you find such passion in today's world!

SO< have at it folks, go get some REAL proof to convert me from a skeptic to a ??

I feed a lot of critters here all the time, used to plant 16 acres of food plots JUST for critters, , so if you find one I"ll donate a few meals to the big fella or gal, if you catch a live one?? LOL
OH I have lots of fruit tree's, since its claimed it likes apples, so, I'm good there!

cuzzinolaf

Hate for the cause or belief is how it was meant it LOL. And hate might be too harsh of a word, didn't know how else to describe the relationship.

Now we just need frnash to fix my grammatical issues.

old abe

cuzzinolaf, you are going to need someone to be able to decide whether the evidence that's brought forth is good, solid proof, or just more "Fake News". Perhaps snobuilder would be interested in that position. Such as the "lead detective, or investigator" so to speak???

cuzzinolaf

cuzzinolaf, you are going to need someone to be able to decide whether the evidence that's brought forth is good, solid proof, or just more "Fake News". Perhaps snobuilder would be interested in that position. Such as the "lead detective, or investigator" so to speak???

I concur with this statement Mr. Old Abe. We'll have to form a committee and send all of these different positions for a vote. I'm sure Mr. Tracker has some well known people in the industry he'd like to nominate.

old abe

I hear ya cuzzinolaf, but it doesn't appear that Tracker likes the Easter Bunny??? And, we don't know what he thinks of Harvey, or Bugs??? You will need to be careful with the committee/commission thing. They could cause problems in draining the "swamp". Oh well, I say so what!!!

cuzzinolaf

Mr. Old Abe, sometimes to find the truth, we need to take drastic measures. If we drain the swamp, we might just find out Mr. Bigfoot lives underneath it and the World's biggest mystery will be solved.