1st Annual John Dee Bigfoot Expedition and Evidence Gathering Event

towtruck

ok hunter, if spring is the best hunt time -are we too late already? I can't imagine talking about this for 10 more months- when is the next best time?
maybe we need to take the second best time -learn from that hunt - and be ready for the spring hunt if we are too late this year

mrbb

I'm not going out there during mating season. I'm into a lot of things,but dat ain't one of them.
what ???
your not willing to take one for the team?? LOL

- - - Updated - - -

ok hunter, if spring is the best hunt time -are we too late already? I can't imagine talking about this for 10 more months- when is the next best time?
maybe we need to take the second best time -learn from that hunt - and be ready for the spring hunt if we are too late this year
well SOME critters will Mate in the fall, and since we really do NOT know when the RUT is for BIG FOOTS and the likes, we can try hunting in the fall, , about late OCT into late Nov,
PLUS< this time of yr many critters are in FOOD mode trying to pack on as many calories before winter comes and food becomes rather sparse!

SO< both spring and Late fall (heck winter too, but too many rather ride than look for crazy critters I gather)
should be good hunting time's

HOWEVER< since MOST hairy critter shed there winter coats in spring time, DNA from hair samples should be again at a PRIME RIGHT NOW!
in case anyone is motivate to get going NOW??

I had my first bear this yr show up a few days ago, a 400 lb ish male, and he was all about looking for food, sucking up dirt and bird seeds off the ground?

eagle1

For those still searching for Sasquatch.....I heard a rumor (ad on radio) that he may be at Fleet Farm sport show at Lambeau Field this Fri, Sat,Sun.

C

Cirrus_Driver

Here's some solid evidence... :highly_amused::highly_amused:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/d2heH4TvGAA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Jesus, I just saw this today. LMAO! That's one bad looking white ape suit. Step up the game. Still funny

T

Tracker

BIGFOOT HUNTERS, MOUNT UP!!! Tracker, what time are we meeting?

look for a bed out there VAN WINKLE...LOL....heres what they look like in Michigan...after the flood control I will post one from the desert...that way you can see that the same creature stacks bedding and signs the same way separated by 2000 miles....don't get all scaredey catty on me now loaf....focus....and stay on target...don't scream and run all girly like on us

T

Tracker

Slogan for stickers:

GO BIGFOOT OR GO HOME.

what aboot these racerx...LMAO

c755ca0f28244b5ddaa3b6143a871de7--bigfoot-birthday-bigfoot-party.jpg

f4a03753f95c3beeb690611cd6531cde--finding-bigfoot-bigfoot-sasquatch.jpg

cuzzinolaf

It is official. Anyone looking to join the hunt please let me know. I'm hoping for an official hunt to be scheduled by the end of February.

sled wrap 3.jpg

jd

Administrator
Staff member
That beast does not stand a chance!

Looking forward to our scouting expedition this weekend!

-John

towtruck

I am in !! I have 30 lbs of bacon ready to cook up and 3 game camera's to set up some sighting spots-
please advise on locations and dates -will be sledding in UP this weekend 70 south of Calumet though.-could make a run up there!