2009 Xfire 1000 Crankcase oil

snopro7

Does anyone know the # of ounces that need to be put into the crankcase of a 2009 Xfire 1000 after you drain it? I cannot find the number anywhere. Thanks

ezra

the large[reverse] bottle of act fluid is the corect amount and I beleve that is 15oz

Last edited:

mjkaliszak

the large[reverse] bottle of act fluid is the corect amount and I beleve that is 15oz

Yes... that is correct. 2009 went to the ACT ACER. You know , I have the service manual ( for my 07 ) loaded in my computer and they don't tell you in there how much. F-in AC has driven me crazy with the fliud levels for years.

Last edited:

snopro7

Are you sure its 15oz? I have the big bottle at home at its 12oz? If so, that means I have to spend more money for just 3oz!!!

mikedrh

Knowing how much to buy when you head off to the dealer is always nice to know but you should always check the level using the check plug hole on the case when finished.

Not sure exactly why but it does vary a "tiny" bit from machine to machine.

Mike

indy_500

i always put in 1 more oz. than whatever they ask, in case it drips out or you spill a little or something...

ezra

i always put in 1 more oz. than whatever they ask, in case it drips out or you spill a little or something...

dont do that on a dd! especially if you just drain and dont take apart and clean if you measure what comes out it is close to 1oz left in the nooks and crannies in the dd.a Chane case has allot more room for extra oil to splash around in and a bigger pressure relief hole than a dd

indy_500

dont do that on a dd! especially if you just drain and dont take apart and clean if you measure what comes out it is close to 1oz left in the nooks and crannies in the dd.a Chane case has allot more room for extra oil to splash around in and a bigger pressure relief hole than a dd

i'll make sure to never do that on my diamond drive ;) hahahhahahaha