2021 xrs renegade arrived today!!!!!

Attak man

Isn’t it more like the 2020.5? No X skis and no new dash? Or am I wrong?

Correct...no skis or new dash...that dash is an option...not standard (it costs over 800 dollars as an option)...the color is really sharp...looks great in person.
It has the 2021 suspension .....2020.5 ? Call it what u want..its really only missing the skis and optional gauge .

- - - Updated - - -

so attackman doesn't know what he is looking at?....LOL
Yeah that's what it is...my eyes are bad..but they ain't that bad...lol

Attak man

Guys...all I have to say...is it created alot of excitement for the ski doo dealers...we had people waiting for that truck to arrive (calling all day)...it was a cool thing..I'd love to see the other brands do a mid season release like this...it drums up alot of excitement for us sled heads, as we near the end of our season.

durphee

It looks great Attak Man! Any chance you can get a side pic posted?! That color combo looks great. A Ski Doo is on my radar for this year.

Attak man

Attackman, are you saying you can still add the gauge package later? How about the newer skis?

All I know is it didnt have the new gauge (I believe its spring order only, and an 800 dollar option)....not sure why It didnt have the new skis..we all want to see how much better they are....but i can say this...it is a demo, and if you are interested...please come ride it.

- - - Updated - - -

It looks great Attak Man! Any chance you can get a side pic posted?! That color combo looks great. A Ski Doo is on my radar for this year.
Sorry...didnt get good side shots..but I can tell u the pictures dont do it justice...its much sharper looking in person...I didnt think I'd like it...but it's really a sharp looking sled.....that color is awesome...love it

ezra

Guys...all I have to say...is it created alot of excitement for the ski doo dealers...we had people waiting for that truck to arrive (calling all day)...it was a cool thing..I'd love to see the other brands do a mid season release like this...it drums up alot of excitement for us sled heads, as we near the end of our season.

some early guys who did snocheck a cat have the option of getting there sled now

ezra

So does that mean the snow checked 2021 Cats are the same as a 2020? Hows that work?

no cat has put out EB units for about a decade now . they did not do it last yr but 're started this yr.
the specs are out and units are the 21. just lime the 21 doo units lime say the turbo at the dealer