2023 Yamaha Snowmobiles?

snobuilder

ATV's can get an AM EPS.. Unfortunately my 2013 Poo has a gas tank in the way so it isn't available for me but @ like $700 last time I checked, it would be a no brainer as I plow a lot with mine.
Look at all you get in the ATV Kit for around $700.00 and you can figure half of the 7 is profit! How much could it cost Yamacat to add to sleds? seems like a cash Kow to me....LOL
universal-power-steering-kit-zx4-1.jpg

Last edited:

snomoman

Only took a year for Vector,....little brother.... to get EPS, which is standard practice it seems. That was 11model years ago....Meanwhile ski doo needed what?,... 4 "chassis upgrades"....LOL....Like OOOOPs, I mean,....OOOOPS I mean,....OOOPS I mean....OOOPS I mean....LOL....BAAAAAA!
Maybe Poo and Doo should give EPS a try....best 12#'s a trail sled can have short of 2 gallons of fuel.
I’ve had quite a few Yamaha’s in the past and believe me I couldn’t be happier having my 500 pound skidoo, you can have your 700-800 pound yamatanks all day long, no wonder they need power steering

Last edited:

dfattack

I’ve had quite a few Yamaha’s in the past and believe me I couldn’t be happier having my 500 pound skidoo, you can have your 700-800 pound yamatanks all day long, no wonder they need power steering

It’s not a Yamaha thing it’s a 4 stroke thing. The Doo 4S’s could use EPS too. The older I get it seems all of these sleds are heavy. I have a 2S 850 XRS and it feels heavy too. But, it’s not that they “need” EPS, but the benefits of having EPS is what’s worth it…not just to hide the added weight of the 4S.

whitedust

If you never had eps you don’t know what you are missing 2s or 4s. If you have had eps you wonder why all sleds don’t have it. Eps just makes front end handling much more forgiving especially with aggressive carbides. I like eps and want it available on all sleds. Just like rider forward who doesn’t want it?

BANJOMAN

What I noticed with eps is at end of a long day your upper arms and shoulders are not sore and that’s it’s weight in gold.

snobuilder

Johnny? 800#'s.... no dude, I ain't giving your fat assed 'ol lady a ride.

whitedust

Johnny? 800#'s.... no dude, I ain't giving your fat assed 'ol lady a ride.
I thought marketing weight wars were long over on trail sleds we want amenities and those weigh. If that’s your motivation purchase a dinky 500 with no amenities. Weight and powder I get but on a performance trail sleds middle weights are fine with me.

Carbide

I've had many 2 stroke sled in my life. But for trail riding? I've had way more fun with my Yamaha 4 strokes. Make fun all you want. I'm happy and that's all that matters

II f