almost there!!!

rmkking

What a bunch of crap. The Pro doesn't carry around 124lbs of snow. The boards never have any snow on them. I like the comment about "our powder coated suspension sheds the snow" I'm sure it does when you don't use a snow blower to pack the snow in there like they did with the Pro and the Doo. I'd say they are desperate. Anyone who rides out west will know this is a joke.

polarisrider1

What a bunch of crap. The Pro doesn't carry around 124lbs of snow. The boards never have any snow on them. I like the comment about "our powder coated suspension sheds the snow" I'm sure it does when you don't use a snow blower to pack the snow in there like they did with the Pro and the Doo. I'd say they are desperate. Anyone who rides out west will know this is a joke.
Total joke. Did I mention 6 days of torture (again) to mine and it is still running fine.

frosty

I thought I was watching the arctic cat commerical again. Here is the one thing that stands out to me about this, if this were not true, and can be proven not true, wouldn't you guys think the other OEM's being going after Yamaha?

polarisrider1

I thought I was watching the arctic cat commerical again. Here is the one thing that stands out to me about this, if this were not true, and can be proven not true, wouldn't you guys think the other OEM's being going after Yamaha?

They will and do. After consulting with their lawyers.

indy_500

What a load of BS. How about you roll that Yamaha over a few times. Got oil dripping out all over the side panels and the thing will start up and shut off 5 seconds later out in the middle of the bush and you're royally @*#&$^*. I ride with a 141x1.6" VIPER and nothing but problems, sled can't even sit on the side for 5 seconds without every light on the dash coming on. We sat in the pines 10 miles out of South Range for an hour and a half until all the oil drained back into the bottom of the motor and the sled would run longer than 5 seconds without shutting off...

ezra

I don't know about 142 lbs of snow but the 14 up m8s deff hold less ice than the others. I know 90% of that is because of the no rear cooler.
fact is when I pull out the rubber hammer the few times a day my old 11m8 always had a ton of ice on the tunnel and even with the tube running boards it would pack in .
the pros not much better in the boards than my tube but deff better than the doos and stock cat boards. but the tunnels deff hold a lot of ice and snow same as my old 11 .the 14 M usual had very very little ice and snow on and in the tunnel but big build up on 90% between tunnel and boards. deff not 142 lbs but prob a 15 to 25 lb ice build up diff between the pro and xp and the 14 m8.
u notice no close ups of the yammi in the woods for snow load .
there was a reason lcc was there and no troy to be seen. I do like his new counter in the shop

frosty

Well, that commerical got me thinking about it. Until I went and priced it out, $11,500 for the sled(153 model) plus $2000 for the turbo kit, and another $1000 for the installation of the turbo. You do get a $250 credit for the turbo install, but still way to rich for me! I think I will be sticking with the M in 15.

eagle1

No doubt Yamaha made improvements and with a turbo would be blast to ride. But would have to agree with indy, Yamaha needs to put rollover valve on these sleds. Way too easy to loose oil.