Any 2 wheeled off roaders looking forward to spring

nytro_rtx

sledhd1, Great link thanks.
This is the Ktm I was talking about, he rode it down from Milwaukee, rode 1 loop then rode back home again. I was talkin to him after the ride and he said it wasn't to bad to ride it, a few places werre a little tough. I had to hand it to him, I don't think I would have rode it in this event.
120048.jpg

120049.jpg

nytro

canon

Sled Head & Nytro

Thank's for the pic's and links..

We gotta ride with this fella with
the KTM..

-Im thinking we van at least a case
of beer in that storage pod!

M

ranlam

Wow, I really wish I would have gone now. I will be there next year for sure. Pics and video are cool, Nytro did you get helmet cam video? That KTM had to have been a tank through some of them trails, even the KLR. Seen the old XR in the pics! Nytro did you have to ride the 400 or were you on the 450?

nytro_rtx

Yea you missed a great ride, you have to make it down next year forsure. Coldn't imagine ridin that KTM either.
No helmet cam video from me, with my luck I would have lost it or smashed it into a tree. Rode the 450, still haven't brought the 400 home yet. I realy like the power of the 450 especialy out in the fields, it will wheelie at will, so you know I had the wheel in the air all the time. lol
nytro

ranlam

Thats why I asked if you had helmet cam, that video would be awesome! But your right you prolly would have busted that off! Does your 450 have a light on it? Are they strict on the whole lights being mounted?

nytro_rtx

No light on the 450 I just put one on those enduro # plates with the lights mounted in them on it. No not real strict on the lights enforcement, it wasn't even hooked up and i had no tail light on it either. they just make sure you have a light on the front & don't realy look for a tail light. They must figure it's your problem if you get a ticket.
Also have to send the helmet cam in to have it looked at after the chain on my Harley broke and wraped up & smacked me in the back and back of the helmet.
nytro