Any 2 wheeled off roaders looking forward to spring

nytro_rtx

sledhd1, wow if they keep postponing it i might have to go. as of right now i will be home & will try to make. we'll see what happens.
nytro

nytro_rtx

ybuy,
sorry i missed your post, i left friday morning & didn't have time to check out the board before i left, plus i don't have internet @ my place up nort or else i would have called you to ride.
again sorry i missed your post & missed out riding with you.
nytro

sledhd1

Forest City Riders Blawk Hawk Trails Dual Sport Update:
The weather is looking good so far for once. Come out and get one last ride in before the snow falls.

Note: We are allowing 2 loops now. Since we didn't run the enduro and we are running later more crops are out so we're going back to allowing 2 loops. The second loop price will be $5 as in years past.

Time Update:

Riders meeting: 9:15

First rider out: 9:30

Last rider out: 12:00 - This will be strictly enforced

nytro_rtx

sledhd1 & fish, you guys makin it to the dual sport ride? glad to see that they made it 2 loops now. i will be there as long as the weather doesn't turn bad on us. i will either be in my blue f250 or in a white chevy van with 1 of my buddies, i will have my white yz450 & my buddy has a cr250f. i'll keep an eye out for you guys.
nytro

ranlam

Good luck you guys! Nytro.. I finally got some brake pads! Looks like I could ride all next week yet according to the weather. I got all the snowmobile signing done on my end. All I can do now is ride and cut wood , man I got it rough.

nytro_rtx

ranlam, load that bike up & head on down & ride with us, you have no more work to do so put on brakes & head out!! lol
sweet on the signing, now alls we need is the most important ingrediant(sp?? nash)!!
nytro

ranlam

ingredient: one of many flakes which make a huge arse pile of snow!

When and where buddy. I doubt if the pants in the relationship will let me go but hey I can try.
happy.gif

nytro_rtx

dude head on down tom. and ride with us sunday it's a blast!! you know you have a place to crash. otherwise you get a weekend when u can make it doown and i'll be ready to show you around some of my trail & riding areas. alot dif. than we normaly ride, pretty much all woods trails.
nytro

ranlam

nytro..tanks for the offer. One of these days I will take you up on that. Unfortunatly I have to go down to Wisconsin this weekend, family stuff. I was reading the flyer and it seems like they wanted to make it to easy with taking the "hero" sections out. But since they added that loop again it sounds really fun. Ride hard and be kinda safe!

nytro_rtx

next time!!! gotta do the family stuff. will give you a recap of the ride. you know i always ride hard and am always kinda safe!! lol
nytro

canon

I recently discovered what a sciatic nerve is after playing tennis last weekend, so with that said Im out of the Leaf River enduro ride.

Have a great time you guys and take a few pic for the thread.

119676.jpg

nytro_rtx

ranlam & cannon, WOW what a day, you should have been here. They had a great course set up, I would say that it was 80% technical woods riding, which is what I like the most. We did the first loop in about 1 hr. 20 - 30 min. and the second in about 1 hr. 10min. so we picked up the pace on the second loop. They said they ran about 75-80% of the enduro trail so they still had most of the "hero" sections still in there which was awesome. They said they had about 230 riders for the day. Seen all kinds of bikes from old vintage bikes to some big ktm's that looked like the drakar rally bikes. Also seen sledhd1 there but didn't see fish633 there, hope i didn't miss ya. I need to find a way to carry my camera safely so I can get some pics of the action, maybe sledhd1 or his group got some. We rode both loops without stoping other then for a lil snack between loops so i proly wouldn't have taken many pics anyway.
If I think of anything else I'll add to this, hopefully sledhd1 will add some info. about his ride.
nytro

fish633

Sorry guys I was on my way home from Denver Sunday morning.Finished up closing another plant in our re-organization.The cool part was when we coming in to Midway we flew right over the top of you guy's I could see it plain as day.

nytro_rtx

fish,
It's too bad you couldn't make it, was a great day. That's pretty awesome you could see it, you got the birds eye view of it. I was talking to a cpl. of my buddies that belong to the club and they said they are going to try to have 1 in the spring and the fall next year so let's keep our fingers crossed that it will happen.
nytro