Any 2 wheeled off roaders looking forward to spring

ranlam

Went for a wet ride today, rained here for two days straight filled up some massive water holes. From white pine to norwich road then back on pioneer trail trail was super slippery found the back tire parellel to front tire a couple of times! Fall colors are awesome. Forgot camera otherwise I could have had some outstanding pics.

ranlam

Fatdaddy...did not see your post until now. Time is winding down fast for the two wheelers. Trails are really wet and muddy right now. If temp hold up decent I would like to get another ride or two in. Maybe a forest road tour also.

nytro_rtx

ranlam, what you doing posting @ 8:42 in a.m., get back to work!!!

fish & sldhd, i might change my plans & ride the endruro instead of the poker run, i would rather ride more than 1 30 mile loop and i'm sure it will mostly be field & ditch riding so it will be a quick ride. i'll post up here towards the end of the week & let you know.
nytro

ranlam

Nytro.. rain day man! Did you notice the special weaher statement for the UP. We may get over six inches of snow by Sat. Been raining here all day long. Better hurry and get that plow!

nytro_rtx

one thing about it you been gettin alot of rain days lately!! i heard the weather report, hopefully it's a sign of good thing to come. hopefully have a plow soon, might need it by the sounds of it.

fatdaddy

ranlam,

thats ok, we went to some local trails in MN & WI and your right, very very wet. It was fun anyway. I think I'm done for the year with the bikes, but I still have the ATV.

nytro_rtx

hey guys they have post poned the dualsport ride now also. they're gonna try for next weekend the 8th. i won't make it cause i'm goin up & do some mud ridin hopefully. if you make it to the dualsport ride have fun & be safe.
nytro

ybuy

fish633.... Something in other your post told me to "LOOK" on here. We'll talk, I'am sure.

Got my fingers crossed!!!!

nytro....When and where.

canon

The 8th could work into my schedule..

- are you going to nytro?

-suppose to be a poker run
to boot!

U.P riding "Menomonee County"

118412.jpg

ranlam

Nice pic Canon, looks like your dirt trackin'!
Nytro..I have to get some brakes by next weekend or I'll have to be on four wheels:{ Either or it will be a blast as usual:}
Been a rough summer on brakes my front caliper busted and I wore through the back pads. Got alot of good ridin' in though. Nytro and I did alot of tight back-country technical stuff which was awesome. Did some nice trail rides with sldhds group,with fish633 and fatdaddy and his son and a couple just by myself.
Maybe next summer I can get my kid to start trail riding, I bought her a DR 100 this summer but she is still a little scared of it. I pretty much ride every weekend UP here so hopefully I can meet more of you next year. I never did get the MI-TRALE's CP2R award even though I only had one trail left to ride, the IRM trail oh well maybe next year.

canon

Thanks ranlam,

-it was such a bummer I missed out riding the Western U.P
we will talk up that CP2R award in the spring.

118438.jpg

118437.jpg

fatdaddy

Ranlam,

Once again thanks for the memories, after you showed me the trails I took my son a few more times and then my wife and daughter a few times.
We had a great time and can't wait to do it on the sleds. We will stop in and say hi in a few months once the snow flys.

nytro_rtx

ranlam,
the wheeler works if you don't get your brakes fixed, not quite the same but still works and will be a blast!! i think my nephew will be up with us and we're bringin his bike along too. <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> i'll let you rode my bike & i'll ride the rzr with the wife.(hope she'll let me drive) alot of tight technical riding this year, i love to bang trees, also like mud riding so i hope it's muddy this weekend.

cannon, sorry but i don't think i'm going to make it, planning on headed up nort for 1 last weekend of riding with ranlam before the snow flies. if my plans change & i'm going to be home i will more than likely ride it, makes me mad that they shortened it to 1 30 ml. loop as it will go fast because they will take all the good technical sections out, with the exeption of a couple that you can hit or bypass. i'll post if i'm going to go otherwise have fun & be safe.
nytro

sledhd1

Forest City Riders Blawk Hawk Trails Dual Sport Update:

The event has been postponed. For some reason mother nature doesn't want the club to have events this year it seems. We will try to run on Sunday the 15th. Please pass the word for us.