Any body else thinking about geting a different toy

440_chazz

Not happening. 4 wheelers are boring boats that are actually fun are too expensive bikes dont interest me. I'll continue to chase the snow. 1975 miles this year going to watersmeet this weekend and paulding the weekend after.

Indy I was in your shoes back in the day. Thought I would always be putting on the 2000 to 3000 mile seasons chasing snow to wherever, but life catches up to you, marriage, school debt, bills, mortgage, and kids. They all take their toll on riding time. I have said it before and I'll say it again, if you want to keep the ride every weekend lifestyle, don't get married and stay out of debt!

MZEMS2

I figure i'm saving a bunch of money being without a sled. Sure it's an awesome sport, but I simply can't afford to chase snow to ride, nor do I have the time. My passion has switched to the Honda ST1300. I've ridden the bike soooooo much more than the snowmobile. We had a boat, or should I say "money pit", we have our camper, but thinking about downsizing there too. So much depends on time and being able to afford to use the toys.....This winter has been a drag, but I haven't put much effort into finding another winter hobby either. When the Mrs and I finally have matching work hours, maybe things will change. John's 11 day forecast Friday simply reiterated the fact that the sled was a huge waste of money for us at this point in our lives........someday though......someday.