Anybody using a ride light?

meathead

lights

i agree with handi man.
When it comes to 6 or 8 sleds counting them goes by the wayside and common sense takes over.

i agree that no 5,6,8,9 will ever replace commen sense but the lites do give a better idea of what is about to be the end with out fingers or hands such as with nubees at the end of the pack cause they just ride slower dont you know.....meathead

ezra

well it is still useless because I will never have a set and when I am on the trail about 1/4 mi behind the group with flashing light on my way to get gas to get back off the trail you wont be expecting me come on just stay right keep your hands on the bars and drive.

dfattack

I've been watching the "hand signals-no hand signals" debate here for years now. I see both sides of the argument. Personally I do the signals when it's safe. But...I think all of us would agree that it's always nice to know when someone indicates there is one more rider coming around the corner. I know I do.

uncle_ed

My interest in this device lies in the "common sense" it seems to make in that you dont have to take your hands off of the handle bars which has always bothered me. I could also see where it would help at night for those broke down or stopped for a smoke to become more visable. I think they would be good for the sport but at this point just seem too pricey. I know we all like the comradery of this sport and hand signals have been a part of it for a long time but something new like this might just make things safer and I am all for that.

meathead

lites

my interest in this device lies in the "common sense" it seems to make in that you dont have to take your hands off of the handle bars which has always bothered me. I could also see where it would help at night for those broke down or stopped for a smoke to become more visable. I think they would be good for the sport but at this point just seem too pricey. I know we all like the comradery of this sport and hand signals have been a part of it for a long time but something new like this might just make things safer and i am all for that.

i see that this post has alot of opinions but it might be something for nubees or large groups.... But dont tell dnr or they will make it mandatory..like many have said,,,,, comman sense goes along way...meathead