Are things better or worse after this storm?

1fujifilm

of course they are..ill be there in a few days..j a n u a r y..see u then buddy

the boys r setting UP the 8's..durph will be there wed..ill pick mine UP wed morning..and off we go

P.D.,
I'm booked into Houghton, MI January 6-9.
Abe, you want to join me?

Bear

brad460

We are riding out of Minocqua tomorrow to Houghton. Trails were panned last night and froze hard. They got about an inch of snow today plus a bit more on the way tonight.

Attak man

It's still lightly snowing in ldf...while the rain sucked..it did give us a nice ice base with a few inches of snow on top...the neighbor has been spinning around on his sleds all day (out on the lake and the backroads...loved hearing the sleds cruising around today

durphee

The Tuscobia is a long way from me, not sure. Chippewa Flowage is also a ways away and don't have any info on that. I'm 15 NW of Spooner in Burnett County.
I rode the Chip today, actually in descent shape and it’s staked. lac Courte Oreilles is staked and is in terrible shape, wind blew off all the snow and it’s just ice with sporadic snow patches, sled was getting hot running down it today, had to hug the shoreline to keep cool. Grindstone is a little bit better. Trails were thin but rideable, gonna try to head up to Cable and Lakewood’s tomorrow, not expecting much but if you want to ride it is rideable.

harvest1121

I rode from Land o lakes to twin lakes trails are decent need to be groomed. Gogebic was the best they groomed There was wet spots they could not do. Started at 1 done 9 ate at the Parkview 250 miles today

catalac

I rode from Land o lakes to twin lakes trails are decent need to be groomed. Gogebic was the best they groomed There was wet spots they could not do. Started at 1 done 9 ate at the Parkview 250 miles today

That's a good day of riding for these early conditions.

ezra

northern MN longville 100% better 14.5 inch on the snow stick . passed 2 groomers driving up last night

UP RIDER

Super busy in Houghton, Trucks / Trailers and Sleds everywhere. I will stick to fishing until later in the week.

ezra

I went out this am good snow I drove over the trail 1 time and it was groomed .
great snow pretty much just ran cross countery from lake to lake swamp to field deal

- - - Updated - - -

Report in on trail conditions??? FR's???

went out for a bit . cold for sure . only crossed the trail 2 times it was groomed. I was doing the lake to lake swamp to field cross countery deal good snow .
prob head on on the trail tomarrow with the wife

old abe

I went out this am good snow I drove over the trail 1 time and it was groomed .
great snow pretty much just ran cross countery from lake to lake swamp to field deal

- - - Updated - - -

went out for a bit . cold for sure . only crossed the trail 2 times it was groomed. I was doing the lake to lake swamp to field cross countery deal good snow .
prob head on on the trail tomarrow with the wife

How is that Doo treating you ezra????????????

ezra

have not even gotten in to it at all yet. on fact just trying to get a few break in hours before it goes west . still has 8k and up clutching so like I said have not even been past 1/2 throttle. prob run another hour on it tomarrow and go to lunch with the wife then go out and hammer on the gade

old abe

have not even gotten in to it at all yet. on fact just trying to get a few break in hours before it goes west . still has 8k and up clutching so like I said have not even been past 1/2 throttle. prob run another hour on it tomarrow and go to lunch with the wife then go out and hammer on the gade

I hear that. That poor gade!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anxious to see how you and the Doo do out west for sure!!! Doo do, hmmmmm??????????????

D

Deleted member 10829

The guy that ripped Doo quite often for not holding up at all to any type of collision has bought one? You were very rough on them for that. What changed?