Are things better or worse after this storm?

ezra

The guy that ripped Doo quite often for not holding up at all to any type of collision has bought one? You were very rough on them for that. What changed?

oh I have ZERO delusional thoughts that I won't bend this thing up . in fact I love sticker on the tunnel about how you shoukd not put any weight on it but when you do and you bend it up be sure to recycle it .lmfao can't make this stuff up .
I wanted a,alpha but I won't buy first yr stuff same with the pro no first yr 850s for me .
the doo will hold value for resale or insurance witch ever comes first . and the time I was ready to buy the dealer and cat pissed me off with my wildcat sxs . got a fair price slapped on the z broz braces,and some bumpers . spent a fair amount of time aligning the clutches fit and finish yeah ok
20181013_102346_1539562455017.jpg 20181013_102346_1539562455017.jpg 20181013_102346_1539562455017.jpg

D

Deleted member 10829

That is hilarious on recycling the tunnel. It sounds like you are going into it with eyes wide open. None of them hold up too well if we hit things. Doo will hold value well and I hope you have a great season on it!

1fujifilm

That is hilarious on recycling the tunnel. It sounds like you are going into it with eyes wide open. None of them hold up too well if we hit things. Doo will hold value well and I hope you have a great season on it!

I like Doo's for recycling my cash when it comes to resale.

Bear

Jonger1150

There are 5 inches in Newberry and almost nothing predicted over the next 10 days.

I hate to be the downer, but this isn't looking good folks.

Willh

Good burst of snow today north of Houghton. I'm in Laurium and we're somewhere over 6 new inches since 6am, prolly more.

35.jpg

woodside

Much better in Bayfield. We can actually ride now.

8"-12" moist snow from the "storm" to help with the base and 6 +or-" today.

Will be a very good ride Wednesday.