Are you going to ride this year?

thebluff

I have been plesantly suprised that there hasnt been much (if any) talk about not riding this year. Last year with the gas prices, many were cutting back.

Does pretty much everyone plan on getting out and having fun this year?

whitedust

Sure I'm riding unless gas goes back to $4.50 a gallon the I would need to limit trail miles. No other costs for me just gas.

xcr440

dew69, don't say that too loud, we don't want the enviro's and everyone else that hates snowmobiles thinking that......

lvr1000

Heck yes we're riding this year! I'm hoping for 3 full weeks at least. I told the wife if I loose my job, she can just forward my mail and allowance to da UP. I'll keep her sled warm for her.

dew69

xcr,
I did not mean to say it out loud. I forgot to use my inside voice! For myself, it does not matter what the economy is. If I want to ride, than I will ride. Either at home or travel some where.

samc

Were ever the snow takes us. Cabin, UP, Out West, etc....... Be very very quite, were hunting White Gold.......

ezra

you only go around 1 time. and only so many years you can physically ride the steep and deep. out of those years what maby 30days max for most guys who don't live in the snow belt or the big hills out west.yeah I think I will just keep 10 + grand of toys locked in the garage because I am nervous about my next job.I don't think so.