Bears & nfl

momoney2123

Glennon looked good moved the O down the field no problem. Trubisky looked like a rookie not sure what went wrong maybe could not verblize the calls??...IDK ... but delay of game and time outs with 1 second on the play clock and seemed like a lot of confusion getting the 1s to the line. Does Trubisky have QB talent? A BIG YES but not ready yet imo until he has timing down with 1s and can get the team to the line with time left to look over the D. Plenty of time for Trubisky to start and if Glennon can win no hurry Trubisky will be the starter soon enough and the rest of his time with Da Bears. I think in some ways the team prolly wants Glennon to start ,get his chance, at least 1-3 games 0-3 bring on Trubisky in #4. I'm not ready to throw out the baby with the bathwater 1 more game then crunch time.

Glennon looked good on 1st drive and last drive of half just watched it. Lot of meh inbetween. it was better tho and he will start so hope he does well. the bears d is gona hold teams so as long as he doesn't turn ball over they will be in games.

just watched all trubisky plays again.....

at 4:12 the next 2 plays are my favorite from him in this game even tho one is an incompletion, he avoided the rush rolled right and hit cruz in the chest on 3rd and long.

momoney2123

LOL - who we gonna pick on with 'Da Bearz', now that Cutlers gone? Gotta be someone else to poison the well.

you have 1 year with mike glennon,so better get your wise cracks in now!! trubisky gona wreck the league after that LOL

every time I see glennon talk I think of this guy...GODDDDD IDIOT

7d3275f1-napoleon-quotes-list.jpg

C

Cirrus_Driver

You're enduring a 50 year curse for Jim McMahon going to the White-house with the Pack in '97 wearing a Bear jersey. Get used to that!

momoney2123

Stafford gets big pay day gona make 51 million this year with signing bonus. 86 million guaranteed.....total contract 150 million if he plays it out

Wonder what Rodgers is gona want lol. 100 million signing bonus with 150 GTD?

timo

its the going price of sitting at the card table in the NFL if you want to be successful.

Stafford gets big pay day gona make 51 million this year with signing bonus. 86 million guaranteed.....total contract 150 million if he plays it out

Wonder what Rodgers is gona want lol. 100 million signing bonus with 150 GTD?

momoney2123

its the going price of sitting at the card table in the NFL if you want to be successful.

Im well aware. Its why I was one of the people who defended jays 50 million gaurentee....cant win without a QB so u gota payem

The point is if these guys are getting that much money, and Rodgers being clearly better, he is gona get an astronomical amount. which is good in a way cause he will chew up a majority of the salary cap

whitedust

With over 1000 NFL players being cut all at once Pace will be over over the cut list. It will be interesting to see what he does.

timo

The Pack is hemorrhaging money,,, they'll be fine.

Im well aware. Its why I was one of the people who defended jays 50 million gaurentee....cant win without a QB so u gota payem

The point is if these guys are getting that much money, and Rodgers being clearly better, he is gona get an astronomical amount. which is good in a way cause he will chew up a majority of the salary cap

momoney2123

The Pack is hemorrhaging money,,, they'll be fine.

Im sure they will be fine with him playing at his level. But no matter which way you slice it, the 30+ million dollar contract a year he is gona demand will be a big chunk of the cap. which the rest of the roster will have to overcome with lower paid players. aka hitting on the draft is crucial.

momoney2123

I like this article and it does make sense. Kirk cousins is next up. he will be the highest paid player in NFL history LOL. then the day Rodgers comes up I cant fathom what money he could demand....he is obviously more valuable and literally has all the bargaining power. but does he want to win or sleep on money?

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2017/08/nfl...rr-quarterback-contracts-nfl-highest-paid-fix

3 highest paid players in NFL history next 12 months......matt Stafford, Derek carr , kirk cousins....combined playoff wins=0

momoney2123

IMO the packers are better off to get this done ASAP.....as if cousins one ups Stafford and then matt ryan one upps cousins and then whoever else.. then Rodgers day comes he is gona automatically be higher...which honestly it should be Rodgers and brady as the highest paid players in NFL...but by the time Rodgers comes up this may have spiraled out of control....

timo

Cousins is gonna get paid no doubt and it will all hinge on his performance this year.
No way will he at any point be the highest paid player in the league. He'll get a boat load but not highest.

momoney2123

Cousins is gonna get paid no doubt and it will all hinge on his performance this year.
No way will he at any point be the highest paid player in the league. He'll get a boat load but not highest.

and I quote.....

"Even crazier than Stafford holding that title? Kirk Cousins is about nine months away from prying the “highest-paid in history” belt away from him.

Kirk. Cousins. Highest-paid player. EVER. Think about that for a second.

Before Stafford, it was Derek Carr who held the belt. So over a 12-month span, Cousins, Stafford and Carr — three quarterbacks without a playoff win between them — will have been the highest-paid player in league history at one point.

Even CRAZIER than all of that? This is a scenario that could legitimately play out over the next year…"

timo

At least we can all agree upon Mitch Trubisky will never be the highest paid player in the NFL. That you can take to the bank.

momoney2123

At least we can all agree upon Mitch Trubisky will never be the highest paid player in the NFL. That you can take to the bank.

You wacker backer fans are nervous, LOL I love it. Rodgers about done and Mitchell taken over. gona be a great 10 years of losing when Rodgers retires.