Best Polaris snowmobile deals?

In the market and willing to travel or pay shipping. Any secret dealers? Looking for an 800 Rush.

Thanks for any help

Kevin

Highflyer

I would bet that Shorewood Home and Auto in Crete, IL will would give you a great price on an 800 Rush. Ask for Kaj. They had numerous leftovers last time I was there.

ezra

if u don't buy new in the spring usually best to hold off . manufactures don't usually start incentives till around hay days so u will be paying more the dealer sure **** is not going to eat 2g

POLARISDAN

hahahhahahaah...really?

- - - Updated - - -

u dont get out here much:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

as sweeper said..

- - - Updated - - -

and there is no rush anymore..maybe ur thinking used..

- - - Updated - - -

if so '15 axys...no melt downs yet..rock and roll

whitedust

if u don't buy new in the spring usually best to hold off . manufactures don't usually start incentives till around hay days so u will be paying more the dealer sure **** is not going to eat 2g
Very ture dealers need OEMS to kick in the discounts on new sleds sometime in Fall. Dealers will move used sleds in August their inventory know their numbers may want to unload but not new sleds still have not shipped yet.

Very ture dealers need OEMS to kick in the discounts on new sleds sometime in Fall. Dealers will move used sleds in August their inventory know their numbers may want to unload but not new sleds still have not shipped yet.

Not true of Ski-Doo. We started seeing new sleds delivered in July and BRP is already offering rebates and warranty promotions on 2017's.

lolrec.jpg

whitedust

Not true of Ski-Doo. We started seeing new sleds delivered in July and BRP is already offering rebates and warranty promotions on 2017's.

View attachment 53938

Way to go BRP put the pressure on all the OEMs! 2017 accessories shipped too that was a problem with my last new doo sled? I'm sure there are a bunch of non currents as well after low snow year for all dealers. I would have no problem with a non current doo 4s if in the market. My yammy still going strong after 10K miles :) 2018 Yamaha release will be very telling if they have all new sled it will be released on 50th in March 2017. New doo 850 2s is very cool tech but needs run time for public to beat on it. I'm joing Frosty this year see you soon. :)

1fujifilm

I live in Freedom, WI and Kens is usually 2-300 off the best prices anywhere. Right now I saw 16 Ranger 900s's for $11,922 and 2016 base 570 Sportsmans for $5,122. Cheap and I think they only charge $50 for doc fees.