Big **** Yeah Goes out To Shakopee, MN Police Dept!!!!

kip

Thanks to Jim Blatzheim from the Shakopee, MN police department our stolen sled has been located!!! They removed VIN and altered the engine serial number so Jim went the extra mile, and mission accomplished! I thanked him for all he does especially the state in which he does it in. They've been through a lot! I said these people were pro's from the get go and they were. They had a crap load of stuff including Toy Haulers. The useless thieves are Richard and Tammy Rein. Hope justice gets served on the useless couple who've caused trouble for many people. I ask you all not to attack them, but it would be nice to know more about them if any of you know them. Karma is served up nicely:)

D

Deleted member 10829

That's great news Kip! I hope the sled was in good condition. Cops are mostly great people and we need them!

euphoric1

That's AWESOME Kip!!! got your sled back and now prevent it to happening to anyone else by their hands, We were hit when we first opened, they were caught a year later and turned out they were wanted in 7 different jurisdictions. Glad to hear Kip!!

kip

The useless pukes are from Shakopee and unfortunately they cut the VIN out and took many parts off of it so it's not salvageable. Just glad they caught the pukes. I ran their names in our database and turns out they were in our store 3 times that week. Thanks guys and gals for all the leads and support:)

Hoosier

This is really great news. Glad to hear it wasn't anyone typically in your area - i.e., not an opportunist but a professional criminal. Just wouldn't expect it up there. Great work by the police.

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Glad to hear this and coming from a suburban Minneapolis P.D. is reassuring.

Kip, I'd post that mug shot in your store with an appropriate message for the next punk with intent to steal.

snomoman

Glad to hear the outcome Kip, you said the city they were from is “Shakopee”?
Interesting name for a city if I might add

winterwarlock

Shakopee means “Six” in the Dakota language and was a hereditary name passed to successive leaders. The City is named after Chief Shakopee II, who died in 1860.

mrbb

glad to hear they caught the folks that stole it and you got it back
I hope they get the MAX sentence for there crimes!

kip

Also, winterwarlock that is the wrong picture, LOL! He's all over facebook according to my wife thanking Bikeman performance for all they do. Tons of picks with Toyhaulers, big rigs, and stuff for sale. Crane operator. He's white with arms tatted from one end to the other!! A great job and still a useless thug!!

racerxnet

Also, winterwarlock that is the wrong picture, LOL! He's all over facebook according to my wife thanking Bikeman performance for all they do. Tons of picks with Toyhaulers, big rigs, and stuff for sale. Crane operator. He's white with arms tatted from one end to the other!! A great job and still a useless thug!!

Funny, I just looked on facecrap and didn't see anything from richard Rein. Neither Tammy???

kip

My wife found them on Facebook. I'm not on Facebook so I don't know the 1st thing about it but she showed me pictures. My insurance company will be going after them as well so I think they're in for it from all angles!