Big **** Yeah Goes out To Shakopee, MN Police Dept!!!!

Hoosier

HAAAA! I had my 1974 DT125 stolen out of my old apartment parking garage two years ago. Guy was too stupid to know that it had the fuel petcock off. Only made it about 2 blocks and left it on the side of the road, made me do a double take when I was coming home from work.

That's funny.

I had a bud who had an old XC stolen from his yard. He was moving things around and left sitting in front of his garage in his driveway for a couple days. Driving home from work he saw it in the back of a truck headed the other direction. Ended up following the guy and calling the cops.

scottiking

Awesome news they caught um!
let me know if you need me to bring it back for ya? I live not too far from shock!
good thing we still have police here for now eh?
scottiking OUT

mvd61

I believe I am the owner of the 40' ATC toy hauler Rein stole with the freightliner M2 he stole from Twin Cities Featherlight at Elko. I am currently in a zoom call for with the court in Billings, MT where he was caught with my trailer and all the stolen items. Items such as snowmobiles, tools, and firearms with serial number removed. They're going for 10 years with 6 suspended and $57k in restitution to the insurance company and another $50k to me for the theft of my trailer. Hope the POS gets federal time for the altered serial numbers on the guns and sleds.

scottiking

Glad the crapbags were caught
I hate that they are from my neck of the woods but there are crappy people everywhere I guess sadly

SCOTTIKING OUT