Big **** Yeah Goes out To Shakopee, MN Police Dept!!!!

winterwarlock

The picture was part of the news article, I just copied and pasted the link to the article, I had nothing to do with the picture associated with the article. Either way the scum that did it is a useless thug.

old abe

Patience is a virtue, and honesty is always the best policy! Really glad to hear the good news Kip, you deserve it, eh! GOOD THINGS happen to GOOD PEOPLE! Carry on as always.

ezra

The useless pukes are from Shakopee and unfortunately they cut the VIN out and took many parts off of it so it's not salvageable. Just glad they caught the pukes. I ran their names in our database and turns out they were in our store 3 times that week. Thanks guys and gals for all the leads and support:)

Prob shoplifted a bunch of **** in those 3 trips .
Think a mug shop poster may be in order for showroom art

Carbide

Hope they get the full punishment. Damn...where's that Minnesota nice I'm always hearing about... lol.

kip

Thank you all! Yeah I'm thinking the same thing Ezra! I also informed the deputy about other missing units and gave him all contact info. so hopefully they're able to solve those cases as well. I hope Minnesota puts then away for a long time!

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Happy that this is coming to a resolution for you all. Really a shame that it had to happen in the first place. I hope that you are able to recoup for a that was taken.

kip

It's looking good JD, thanks. We're not getting any profit from the unit but they're covering our cost of the unit which is all we can ask of them. We've actually held off on a insurance claim in hopes we would find it. Unfortunately the beater of a pathetic peter destroyed it:) Thanks again to all for your support!

jakester

I guess the saying " drive it like you stole it" takes on a whole new outlook. I'm glad they got them and hope things go your way Kip!!

SledTL

I'd be curious to know what other stuff they had stolen. That takes some big balls to travel across state lines to do that. The number of stolen sleds, trailers, boats, bikes, etc. in the twin cities this year has been ridiculous.

srt20

Thanks to Jim Blatzheim from the Shakopee, MN police department our stolen sled has been located!!! They removed VIN and altered the engine serial number so Jim went the extra mile, and mission accomplished! I thanked him for all he does especially the state in which he does it in. They've been through a lot! I said these people were pro's from the get go and they were. They had a crap load of stuff including Toy Haulers. The useless thieves are Richard and Tammy Rein. Hope justice gets served on the useless couple who've caused trouble for many people. I ask you all not to attack them, but it would be nice to know more about them if any of you know them. Karma is served up nicely:)

Did they have a bunch of sleds and atv/utv stuff besides yours? A dealer I know has quite a bit of stuff missing over the last few years.

kip

srt20, it sure sounds like it. Tell the dealer you know to call the Shakopee, MN police department and ask for Jim Blatzheim. Good guy and he certainly does his job.

Hoosier

I'd be curious to know what other stuff they had stolen. That takes some big balls to travel across state lines to do that. The number of stolen sleds, trailers, boats, bikes, etc. in the twin cities this year has been ridiculous.

Sounds like you need more social workers and less police.

warner

just go's to show you somebody is always watching, if not the big man himself......johndee'rs. for sure
excellent news KIP.

SledTL

Sounds like you need more social workers and less police.

HAAAA! I had my 1974 DT125 stolen out of my old apartment parking garage two years ago. Guy was too stupid to know that it had the fuel petcock off. Only made it about 2 blocks and left it on the side of the road, made me do a double take when I was coming home from work.