Bribery

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
We just received what I am calling "the bribe" e-mail from the owner of the company I work for. " If we achieve 100 percent vaccination, we can all quit wearing masks."

Sorry, not happening!

slimcake

Ya the radio and tv ads running. Free uber and lyft rides to vax stations. Heard this morning that they are bringing vax to the schools. Like k-12 and are gonna give each kid the cHoT. If this was/is such a scary virus you wouldn't think they would have to pimp the heck out of it to get people to get poked. Didn't some stupid "singers" put on a vax concert or something as well???? Stupid.

Hoosier

Eli Lilly just announced locally they are reopening their HQ offices in July and no vaccines will be required to return to work. I figure if a big pharm company is doing that, there won't be too many companies requiring it.

kip

Yeah our sales manager son just had his done. He's 28 and has been having heart issues since having it done. His heart takes off like crazy. Pretty scary stuff.

slimcake

No shot for me either. My wife doesn't want it but she has a coffee shop in both hospitals in LaCrosse and she said the peer pressure on her to get the Vax is worse than any peer pressure she has ever seen. Get the shot or don't but why the F do we have to pressure people and run ads on tv and radio and all this? Or that lottery gimmick in Ohio. Come on man what are we doing here??

euphoric1

watching the covid score card on the news you have to wonder how many of new cases are already vaccinated people and then have to ask why the uptick in covid related deaths and how many of these are vaccinated, but you will never hear that statistic. I also heard 3 team members on a baseball team tested positive, all three vaccinated. I also ask why the sudden push for children when this whole while we were told they were at very low risk. I don't care what the incentive...ill still take my 99% chance, even with compromised health. Free uber rides to vaccination site??? now that's a good one! maybe we should employ mail carriers to do it while they are on route.

indy_500

I couldn’t fathom working at a place like that... We’re still flying Trump flags here at our shop LOL

euphoric1

I couldn’t fathom working at a place like that... We’re still flying Trump flags here at our shop LOL

still see them flying all over too!! hopefully the powers that be will continue their ignorance and split the parties and he will be back in 2024 with a new party that actually do something for this country instead of run it into the ground! I for one cant believe that this is what America wanted..... NO WAY... shame on us!!

old abe

still see them flying all over too!! hopefully the powers that be will continue their ignorance and split the parties and he will be back in 2024 with a new party that actually do something for this country instead of run it into the ground! I for one cant believe that this is what America wanted..... NO WAY... shame on us!!

Fascism?

m8man

Both my boys have COVID right now, 19 & 13, 13 year old never knew he had it, 19 year old has had worse colds.

My youngest found out through required sports testing; oldest had a runny nose. Test results Monday, both feel 100% today.

M8man