Carter's Corner...2012\13

carter

Well.........LOL.....it snowed Wed. during the day. About 4 in. Actually ok riding...then it snowed 5 in. on wed. nite and quite a while on thurs. my day off. Buddy Deano was up thurs. and said it was good....so, all that said, I think its good again. We are now in a pattern where its snowing one day and sunny one day...nothing big coming soon. And as I always say......there's more snow here than in the midwest.......so come on.out.....

willey

Well.........LOL.....it snowed Wed. during the day. About 4 in. Actually ok riding...then it snowed 5 in. on wed. nite and quite a while on thurs. my day off. Buddy Deano was up thurs. and said it was good....so, all that said, I think its good again. We are now in a pattern where its snowing one day and sunny one day...nothing big coming soon. And as I always say......there's more snow here than in the midwest.......so come on.out.....

Were on our way!!!

Will do! Gonna go out with Dan Adams buddies and Lefty tomorrow. They where unloading snobikes for rentals when we pulled in. I pumped!!!
Oh man that's good stuff right there! Let us know how the bikes are... I hear they are monsters on switchbacks/climbing and the like!

willey

Oh man that's good stuff right there! Let us know how the bikes are... I hear they are monsters on switchbacks/climbing and the like!

Missed out on the bikes as they where out with clients. Still cool to see and chat with them.

Another good day. Lots of fresh and no tracks.

willey

Another fine day! Made it to Brooks Lake lodge. Simply amazing. Played on the east side all day. Snowing tonight with hopes of some good fresh for our last day. Darn pics wont load.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130220_213824.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130220_213824.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 56

carter

I must admit I lost my mojo toward the end of the season........due to scheduling out of my control I was unable to ride with a few guys I like to ride with.....and I grew tired of the bumps.......snow just didn't do its freshin' up thing all that well this year. Riding was good but the bumps persisted.......it sucks when the trails are more fun to ride than the backcountry.....
that said, we had a good winter and people are still riding.........as for me, thoughts have turned to carpet work and when I get my bike back.........

carter

I must admit I lost my mojo toward the end of the season........due to scheduling out of my control I was unable to ride with a few guys I like to ride with.....and I grew tired of the bumps.......snow just didn't do its freshin' up thing all that well this year. Riding was good but the bumps persisted.......it sucks when the trails are more fun to ride than the backcountry.....
that said, we had a good winter and people are still riding.........as for me, thoughts have turned to carpet work and when I get my bike back.........

So, its August.............and it starts again...........Hay Days in a couple of weeks, and I am once again looking forward to winter. I have something for you to see this year. At the Togwotee tent. You need to come by and look at a Wyoming style T-Motion suspension for Polaris and Cat. I'm impressed, you will be as well. You know the drill, yak,yak. yak......drink beer and wish it was snowing.....talk about your next trip and pick on the guides..........LOL.......this year maybe we could pick on Ann............come on...

carter

My leg is still sore from falling on that rock and into the water.........as for the pants, well ???????????....................LOL......

carter

Walking through a creek, trying to do the tops of the rocks and jump up on a log 4 ft in Dia......did not make it......Billie had to grab my arm and pull me out.....all I was doing was slipping and falling.....kinda funny but the whack from the rock on the leg was a good one.......still sore...