Carter's Corner...2012\13

sledhead1125

Whats the latest on the snow conditions (Powder still available or pretty well set up)? We are headed out on the first and can't wait. The forecast doesn't have much new snow through new years day but hopefully we will hit a good storm before we head out on the 6th.

lookin4snow

Rode with Carter yesterday and the powder is plentiful. We rode Game Creek in areas I would have thought would have been tracked up but they were not. We got a couple inches of fluff riding yesterday which made visibility tough.

carter

Finally,.........looks like the weather man is going to help us out. Looks like a foot or so on its way Thurs. and Fri........Sure can use it......untracked areas are getting slim to find. I still have a few tricks up my sleeve. More later...

carter

Got a late Christmas gift......7in. of snow yesterday. My group was riding at 10,000 and it felt like a lot more......a great start to freshing up everything....3-6 more today....here's hoping...

WIrider

Got a late Christmas gift......7in. of snow yesterday. My group was riding at 10,000 and it felt like a lot more......a great start to freshing up everything....3-6 more today....here's hoping...

Here are some pics of what Carter found us the last three days. Yes, Carter it sure seemed like a lot more yesterday. Thanks for another good time. See you in a month.

The last photo is some of stuff Carter found before the snow yesterday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 72
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 70

blutooth

Looks like the snow we ordered arrived right on time. Everything is loaded up ready to head out, just waiting for everyone to get out of work!
r600x600_zpsd7a5abaf.jpg

11 of us will be out there tomorrow afternoon!

carter

So I had a day off on Thurs. Had no idea that on Wed. nite it snowed 2 feet on Togwotee Pass......Thurs. nite another 10 in in the yard. Needless to say...conditions are amazing right now.....Pow....get it.......or Sun, 8 Mon., Tues and Wed 4, Wed nite 24, thurs 10.......thats the Togwotee dance...........

willey

How much does it cost off trail guide for 1 day? Is there anybody riding next week mon. 18 feb-fri?

Guides are $50/person. Three off us will be there Sunday through Friday. Leaving tomorrow. One green M, one Orange and my Rev Summit X. Be in one of the cabins. Look us up!

Bill

polarisrider1

Guides are $50/person. Three off us will be there Sunday through Friday. Leaving tomorrow. One green M, one Orange and my Rev Summit X. Be in one of the cabins. Look us up!

Bill

See how you are! (Leaving me behind). Have fun Bill, we want pictures!!!!

wideopenlemans

I will be on the look out for the green orange and yellow crew. If you see a sled with a little bit of PINK CAMO yes thats my sled. lol Drive safe hope to see you there bill. Will be in the cabins too.

carter

If you are coming to Togwotee and are staying with us on a package the guide is included......along with happy hour breakfast and dinner. If you are not on a package and want a guide its $60 per person per day plus a gratuity. A gratuity is also part of your thinking on a package as well.....

willey

If you are coming to Togwotee and are staying with us on a package the guide is included......along with happy hour breakfast and dinner. If you are not on a package and want a guide its $60 per person per day plus a gratuity. A gratuity is also part of your thinking on a package as well.....

Hows the riding carter?