Carter's Corner...2012\13

cooksend

Hey Carter - Thanks for the good ride today! Snow was amazing up top for sure! See you in the morning! JR. is working on his knee and hopes to be able to make it!

cooksend

Must be the 3 jumping in with us tomorrow! They will have a blast! Snow was deep up top today! Can't wait till tomorrow!

Iowarider

Yeah they probably came in this afternoon. There all riding cats. If you run into tell them that I forgot to give Al his fire instingesure.

carter

There here.......worked on sleds for a while, did a test run and made it to happy hour....Greg looks tired.....long drive. we will hit it in the am,.......snow is great.....

sledhead1125

What is the cost of a guide at TML? We wanted to do the classic winter package but won't get a guide on arrival and departure days. We are only staying 3 nights so we would only get a guide 2 days for "free".

Last edited:

carter

I can't quote for you a rate.....but you can ask for and get a rate that gets you a guide for the 2 days you want.....they build it for you that way. Just ask ...." I want a guide in my package for the arrival and departure date.....as well as the days in between..."it will cost you but you can get it......

cooksend

Well worth the guide for sure! Ask for Carter and keep your camera handy! LOL. JK Carter! We had an absolute blast the past couple days and have to thank Carter for showing us around! We will be back again!

Last edited:

carter

Riding is one step past awesome.......Al liking his sled, not so much....80 miles on the first belt, and the steering post is all but falling off. Not a happy camper.....

Iowarider

I am sure in the end he will get all sorted out. You got love a new sled and the first outing. It should be a fun 2 weeks.