Carter's Corner 2016/2017 Season Snow reports and snow talk from Togwotee

carter

Strange winter.....dumping feet, or -100.......so this time its a dumping feet thing....storm warning again....12-22 inches, and calling it for Yellowstone, Togwotee pass and Gros Ventre range.....so, if it comes we are going to get hammered again.......packing a bag.....last time this hit I was at Tog. 2 nites...road closed....oh darn.......come on out...

fireworks

And I have a feeling by end of week we will be looking at 3-5 feet possible. What a great snow year! Come on guys, get out here.

fireworks

I posted these in other thread south of Jackson. But thought I better give props to Tog. Pictures from last 2 days. 2 miles down trail. 25 minute ride up into my honey hole. Conditions are EPIC! Oh and by the way. I left my tunnel bag unzip and had a yard sale on the trail. I stopped into the shop. All the guides were hanging out. One of the guides Matt found my stuff and I got it back. **** of a guy! Thank you.

another.jpg edit epic.jpg holy fuck.jpg another big shot.jpg shit show.jpg

Attachments

• plow.jpg
    plow.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 34

carter

Trapped for 2 nites at the lodge....road closed to Jackson.....and while there these last 2 days another3 feet landed on the ground.....All I can say is stupid deep...........

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Trapped for 2 nites at the lodge....road closed to Jackson.....and while there these last 2 days another3 feet landed on the ground.....All I can say is stupid deep...........

Holy smokes! I haven't checked the cams in a few days. Looks like the lodge will soon be buried! Are AVY packs/beacons required for being in the parking lot?!

-John

UP RIDER

Yeah on our way home, rode Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday with Powder rolling over the top the whole time. Best powder we have seen. Will and Matt both did an Awesome job showing us the way.