Carter's Corner... 2017-2018 Snow reports and snow talk from Togwotee Mountain Lodge

carter

This story is real. The conditions are reeeeeeeeal good. Its Feb., they are supposed to be. For a while there I was wondering........for those of you who know, I rode Lost Lake area on Mon. Didn't make it to the upper meadows. Where I was 2 plus feet. Come get some........

gkolar

Keep the reports coming its very uplifting given conditions here, our group will be at TML the week of 3/12. Its our first trip West and we are really looking forward to it.

gkolar

Incredible riding at TML!!! Shout out to our guide Lucas, he took us to the good stuff and showed us "first timers" what off-trail is all about. Daytime temps reached upinto the 40's, but waist deep snow everywhere. Already planning to get back again. Have some great pictures but no luck with posting, nothing but errors trying to upload to the home folder on board, sorry.

carter

The lodge is closed. Due to the spring snow there is still good riding. Going to try it on Sat. April 7th. The season overall was good. Yes, a few hardpack days, but good. Thanks to all who read this thread for coming out and enjoying mountain riding. I am looking toward a spring, but who knows here in Wyoming.

600_RMK_144

The lodge is closed. Due to the spring snow there is still good riding. Going to try it on Sat. April 7th. The season overall was good. Yes, a few hardpack days, but good. Thanks to all who read this thread for coming out and enjoying mountain riding. I am looking toward a spring, but who knows here in Wyoming.
Thanks Carter for doing this thread every season. It's great to read and get information from a local guide!