Carter's Corner.....

carter

Carter Sez.....

Short story is I fell in to a hole. 6 ft. deep 10 ft. wide and 60 ft. long Covered by a snow bridge. New snow, wind load and covered over. Sled lurched to the right, I leaned left, down it went and stopped rather quickly...LOL... I fell on to the bar end and wacked the lower floaters. 2 weeks in to it and they are trying to heal. Supposed to ride Sat. and didn't go. Discomfort...glad I didn't feel way better today. They are trying.....I know the season will go into May, so I'm hoping for a quick recovery.....More later...

carter

Carter Sez.....

About that season going into May thing......went to Dubois yesterday. Across the top of Togwotee Pass I was driving between 12 and 14 ft banks of snow. Never seen this in 15 years here. If you came here and wanted to unload at the pass top, you could not get from the road up to the snow in the meadows. No way.........no tracks anywhere, jeeeeeeeeeez the snow. I know its spring and some of it will be heavy, but I think heavy till JUly might be a good thing. I did see some creeks opening up, so I know its trying to do its thing but I'm going to ride in some of this... The ribs are doing great. Pain going away quickly. More later...

No way.........no tracks anywhere, jeeeeeeeeeez the snow. I know its spring and some of it will be heavy, but I think heavy till JUly might be a good thing. I did see some creeks opening up, so I know its trying to do its thing but I'm going to ride in some of this... .
Now you're just rubbing it in.... :rolleyes:

Don't blame you either!

jafraune

No demo ride...we were busy with a party you should have been at. I hung it up for the season...I got to get back to mpls for summer work soon. Jack

carter

Carter Sez.....

Finally, a morning with no snow in the yard. Can't speak for the lodge, don't know. Maybe a bike ride on mothers Day, although its going to warm to 45. Summer starts here in July, I guess I'm impatient.............

carter

Carter Sez.....

I can handle 30's. Atleast I know it will warm up. The snow thing in May......in town.... you see, its always cold in the morning here. middle of July its 40 in the wake up... I do like that...need a ride fix. Greg got his....more later...

carter

Carter Sez.....

So,I went on a bike ride up to the top of Togwotee pas to get a picture of the still existing sno banks on the 1st of July..purely for harassment ......jokes on me. Its all dirt, finally....still snow up high but no way to get to it. Enjoy the 4th. More riding for me...

Lefty

Brent, Jodi, I & a few others rode Subblet to brooks on the fourth! Probed 4' in the 1st meadow. We just might do it to do it Aug. 1st!

polarisrider1

Carter please email me your number again or pm me with it. I left it at home with a few other things. It will go to my phone directly.

carter

Hay Days-2011

Hi all,this is for anyone who wants to or needs to know, I'll be at the show this year. Going to be in the First Place Parts.com booth helping Mark...also going to spend time at thr Togwotee booth, and at the Pink Ribbon Riders booth. Jody at PRR says she is having a dunk tank again this year so maybe I get on the seat a few times. i know i don't have to worry about getting wet with all you rag arms out there......so if you are at the show, come and find me.