Carter's Corner.....

carter

So, here is the latest.....a friend made the trip for the purpose of a measure.....Togwotee pass...14 in., across from 100 mile an hour hill....11 in., by the well house at the lodge...13 in. and in town last weekend we got 5 in., likely to snow all week....let er' rip.......all jacked up......more later...

jd

Administrator
Staff member
So, here is the latest.....a friend made the trip for the purpose of a measure.....Togwotee pass...14 in., across from 100 mile an hour hill....11 in., by the well house at the lodge...13 in. and in town last weekend we got 5 in., likely to snow all week....let er' rip.......all jacked up......more later...

Yea, but how much of that is left over from last season. JK! ;)

-John

Anybody heading out to tog for thanksgiving? Heard theres 1-2' but no base which means breaking s**t.
I don't live out there so Carter knows more about the conditions, but just checking and getting antsy.
If they would get a foot or two more thats what we need!!!
Thanks
Think Snow!!!!
booney

snoclo

likely to snow all week....let er' rip.......all jacked up......more later...

I sure hope so, looking forward to the 17th. See if these Cats hold up to 2 weeks straight. (If mine shows up?)

carter

Wait a darn minute...2 weeks as in 2 weeks or did I miss something..... 6-8 in the yard today... webcam is fixed.....its dark..LOLOLOL...

carter

Also, when you hear the snow drop depth at the lodge, it usually means double at 10.000 ft. so if we are getting lucky, thats 14 in. from deans weasure, 6-8 x 2=16, means 30 in on the ground at 10,000 ft...oh boy I hope that is right....more later...

mnrmkrb

Carter what did they give you to ride this year? Just want to make sure you can keep up with the guys from Rochester Jan 3

carter

I'll be on a turbo bearcat..... prototype.... 800 with a 144x 18 in track.....calling it a float ride....a little tough to side hill but I will learn it... ATTN, ATTN, land for sale in Florida...........Why would you ask me about my sled for this year, any sled I ride is always ahead of you...flatlanders can't ride........ok, I'm done. I'm on a polaris 800 standard 155 really fell for that sled last year. Too bad as my 700 Dragon was a great sled in and of itself until I had to use it as a back up one day. Wow the technology changed in 1 year.....So I sold it and bought a pro 800 155 for mine. Not going to do much to it as it rips as a stock unit...There you have it...bring your A game Randy....