Carter's Corner.....

jafraune

Pat...I will get a pic for sure...maybe thiis summer since its getting painted. Good ridin with you too...another early december ride nxt year?

carter

Base depth varies.....still all is around 2-4 ft. OK to ride if you need to get out of the house but to pay for a trip to here now not so much...soon the rotten snow will be here making it a wish for next year thing.....rode Tog. on Tues. last and it was ok to be there. Another thing is the new Iron struggles with overheat issues....almost all riding now is done with scratchers down. I finally parked mine.......the Harley is dirty and needs my attention........

snoclo

Already thinking & planning for next season, Cat on order, couldn't get beyond the power. Don't be disappointed, but the situation and warranty lead to it. I've already had the KTM out couple times, might be time for another or something different?

lookin4snow

X2. Maybe we'll get the chance to ride again next year. First trip is over the Holidays again. We too are in planning mode. New Doo ordered to try some new iron next year. Enjoy the summer!

carter

Chris, not get the chance, will,.... Al, I take it that means another 1100T.....I'm doing the Pro 800 155 for 2013.....we shall see....LOL...

Flatland Jack

Here you go boys----- the "Hottest Cat on the Mountain"
This will be remembered for a long time.
I don't think we will be talking about burning up sleds anymore!!!
Flatland Jack

IMG_20120323_164632.jpg

rp7x

hot cat

did you just let your ins company know wher thier sled is or did you pack it out in a shoe box ?

Flatland Jack

Hot Cat

It was Al's sled. He took it home.
I have one picture of when we pulled the carcass out of the woods.
Maybe Greg, Al, Jim, Paul, Brett or Gary have a picture of it loaded onto the trailer.
I need to call Al "Superman" from now on ----- He pushed that sled by himself 75 feet before it got too hot.
There could have been a forest fire from this one.

Jack

It was Al's sled. He took it home.
I have one picture of when we pulled the carcass out of the woods.
Maybe Greg, Al, Jim, Paul, Brett or Gary have a picture of it loaded onto the trailer.
I need to call Al "Superman" from now on ----- He pushed that sled by himself 75 feet before it got too hot.
There could have been a forest fire from this one.

Jack
Whoa nelly! That's quite a fire ball. Any thoughts on how it started?

snoclo

I'm definitely NOT Superman, had my adrenaline & emotions amped way up though. Not to sure how far I pulled that thing, but I don't think my heart rate slowed until I was home for about a week.

Don't want to speculate, I've been well taken care of.
2013 1100T ordered.
I AIN'T Scared?

carter

Summer heat makes you want to read JD....I went up to the lodge to check out the fire.....it looks bad from a far.....however its not close....back in an area we can't ride, wilderness.....put my name on the list should the lodge need help should the wind change the fire direction. All is ok for now. Keep you posted....