Catalyst pricing

euphoric1

Euphoric, you should start a thread on what the guess will be for MSRP. I will take the first shot at $16,200.00
Am I reading correctly what is out there, is the 2023 pre order only going to be available in the 600cc series? .....$16,200.00? I was thinking around the $16,000.00 range in the ZR chassis. Does anyone run the 600 Cat motor? performance? In all honesty the 600 probably enough for my riding style but would miss the added power of an 800. Would really like to at least sit on one, get some pricing as am thinking on pulling trigger on one.

whitedust

Am I reading correctly what is out there, is the 2023 pre order only going to be available in the 600cc series? .....$16,200.00? I was thinking around the $16,000.00 range in the ZR chassis. Does anyone run the 600 Cat motor? performance? In all honesty the 600 probably enough for my riding style but would miss the added power of an 800. Would really like to at least sit on one, get some pricing as am thinking on pulling trigger on one.
I have been looking since doing that together didn’t find anything. Maybe after 2024 release.

I saw a youtube video and they said the 600 has the most hp of any 600 they have ever ridden.

katden4

Its enough for me. I have had all 800s after the 700 firecat, and I think it will be fine. Some of the guys I ride with have the 600 r-xc and they are darn close to the 800s until 90+. It will be very interesting to see the new catalyst go head to head with a zr 800. I think many will be very surprised. I do know when you push the 600s hard, they use more fuel that the 800s. Working it much harder, so no real surprise there.

The only thing holding me back just a little, is knowing they have a larger cc motor coming. Just what is it? Like i said, A good tuned 6 will run close enough for me to the current 8, but what's coming next? That may be worth the wait?

euphoric1

yes, one of the nicer things with the bigger displacement engine, not on the throttle as hard, so you do find one not much more or less fuel efficient than the other.

mspease

A big Arctic Cat dealer in MN showed a picture of one that looked to be in their parking lot. I forget their name now.

euphoric1

one word.....WOW!!!! and who said the writing was on the wall for Cat??? I don't think so! that much change, improvements and innovation tells me they are here to stay!! SIGN ME UP!! Badass!!!!