Coming clean

snobuilder

I think the carbed 600 Doo is the best bang for the buck when renting....I'd say 600 Indy but those are tougher to find for rent.

racerx

I think the carbed 600 Doo is the best bang for the buck when renting....I'd say 600 Indy but those are tougher to find for rent.

I'd take that 600 Indy as my first new sled was an XLT as we were hooked when my bud took us out on the Fox one super cold night on a Vmax and we did not even have sledding gear on but you couldn't tel us we were cold as that ride was so much fun we did not even feel it. We still even talk about it to this day.

I'd also take a doo 600 as the wife's 500 GSX is a fun ride!

snobuilder

I guess the Cherrywood Lodge sticks in my gourd because they have the DOO rentals sitting out ready to roll every morning.
I think the other guys in Muni area rent the Cats.

ezra

I got the carb gade in 15 pretty much as my few trail rides a yr close to home. I got it because it was,the only cheep 136. then I remembered how lame carbs were after not owning a sled with them in well north of a decade .
it is fine but if poo or cat had a,base 136 I would have deff gone the efi all day .
I really don't use it much think still south of 1000 mi and I picked it up on the fall of 14 lol. but there is the rub with the dam carbs again having to deal with those every spring on a sled I hardly use

POLARISDAN

Small World, Yes Sir, those would be them! Thanks again by the way, that was some serious fun. Those 550 fans were never the same after that weekend.
Hope all is well, hoe to see you out on the trails again someday, I owe you a beverage or two!

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, potentially smaller world. PD, when I met you at Gogebic Lodge that year, was Durph there, or was he supposed to be??

- - - Updated - - -

Hey PD, that would be great. Right now it is looking good to up there 12/27-30 and then 02/12-17 but could easily be swayed to pop up for a solo mission!

durph is my bud..he is always up Xmas break..so not sure that was him..but that def was him u met..crazy huh..u posted it and it turned out to be a JDeer..

ill be UP both of your dates..so let me know..and always looking for ride buds..so ur welcome to my other 8 for a solo..anytime..hit the ride board..ill start the thread soon..or text or call..u have my #

POLARISDAN

I got the carb gade in 15 pretty much as my few trail rides a yr close to home. I got it because it was,the only cheep 136. then I remembered how lame carbs were after not owning a sled with them in well north of a decade .
it is fine but if poo or cat had a,base 136 I would have deff gone the efi all day .
I really don't use it much think still south of 1000 mi and I picked it up on the fall of 14 lol. but there is the rub with the dam carbs again having to deal with those every spring on a sled I hardly use

i kno nothing bout motors..but efi only..

T

Tracker

you forgot the case of plugs....and the choke and pulling to infinity and beyond in cold LIGHTYEAR