Covid

dfattack

It is not a vaccine. It is at best an immune system booster. Unlike a vaccine it's effect goes away with time. Not to say it doesn't help if you still come down with Covid. But it is not a vaccine. Vaccines take years to develop and test. The Covid shot is an experimental RNA spike protein alteration. Its inventors never intended it to be a vaccine as we used to know them before the WHO changed the definition of 'vaccine'. How many people with the polio vaccine get polio? How many people with the Covid 'vaccine' get Covid? There is your answer.
Exactly. Well said

dfattack

russholio

Here's the thing.....for me, anyhow. I spent almost 25 years in a career where I never knew if I'd be coming home or not (fire service). Now, I'm not looking for accolades or pats on the back. I did it happily and willingly. Did I think of the perils? In the back of my mind, yeah......but if you worried about that every day, you'd never go to work. Same with this virus. Does it exist? Absolutely. Is it real? Absolutely. But if you worry every day about what might kill you (Covid, heart attack, stroke, falling down the steps, car accident, pulmonary embolism, blah blah blah) you'd never leave the house. I refuse to be held prisoner by what might kill me -- I prefer to live life until until it's done. Your results may vary.

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you for your service, Russ. I just read the story of the 3 in Baltimore that didn't make it home at the end of the day. Sadness.

russholio

Thank you for your service, Russ. I just read the story of the 3 in Baltimore that didn't make it home at the end of the day. Sadness.
You're welcome Gary, but no thanks necessary. Honestly, it's a labor of love and I'm sure all the FF/EMS/LE would say the same. Wouldn't have traded for any career in the world.

snobuilder

U really just said,,, “ first u have to survive?”

I’m speechless .
Go back to your MSNBC
Do i get a t shirt or something to commemorate my survival?...XL please.

I feel for all of us who have lost a love one as we all do, but making it a political blame game is a new low for either side of the aisle.

Last edited:

snobuilder

Here's the thing.....for me, anyhow. I spent almost 25 years in a career where I never knew if I'd be coming home or not (fire service). Now, I'm not looking for accolades or pats on the back. I did it happily and willingly. Did I think of the perils? In the back of my mind, yeah......but if you worried about that every day, you'd never go to work. Same with this virus. Does it exist? Absolutely. Is it real? Absolutely. But if you worry every day about what might kill you (Covid, heart attack, stroke, falling down the steps, car accident, pulmonary embolism, blah blah blah) you'd never leave the house. I refuse to be held prisoner by what might kill me -- I prefer to live life until until it's done. Your results may vary.
Really if you wanted too all those perils with stats you mention could be thrown out everyday by the compliant news media ....I think I'd even be scared to leave the bar....I mean bed.

russholio

Thanks for your service Russ and to all others in the ems/police/fire.
You're welcome....but again, I didn't put that out there looking for recognition. The point I was trying to make is, you never know when your time is up, regardless of the cause. Worrying about what might get you doesn't change that and serves no useful purpose.

jonesin

I’m self quarantined now, tested positive Friday
I had mild headache and fever Thursday, slight cough, been fine since Friday afternoon unless there is something else coming

I’ve had worse hangovers

I’m 57, unvaccinated, should loose 40 pounds, smoked a pack a day up until last March, divorced 3 years ago so I go out to eat and to bars or people’s house all the time, never mask up it was only a matter of time I am surprised it took this long

Btw, I told my coworker who I had been collaborating on a project with the last week on Thursday I thought I had a fever and was going home and he tells me his son had just been tested positive two days before, so he had been looking over my shoulder for days with a sick kid at home, he tells me he had the shot so he could still work ……

russholio

I’m self quarantined now, tested positive Friday
I had mild headache and fever Thursday, slight cough, been fine since Friday afternoon unless there is something else coming

I’ve had worse hangovers

I’m 57, unvaccinated, should loose 40 pounds, smoked a pack a day up until last March, divorced 3 years ago so I go out to eat and to bars or people’s house all the time, never mask up it was only a matter of time I am surprised it took this long

Btw, I told my coworker who I had been collaborating on a project with the last week on Thursday I thought I had a fever and was going home and he tells me his son had just been tested positive two days before, so he had been looking over my shoulder for days with a sick kid at home, he tells me he had the shot so he could still work ……
Welcome to the "Lucky 99%" Club. Hope you're on the mend.

It is not a vaccine. It is at best an immune system booster. Unlike a vaccine it's effect goes away with time. Not to say it doesn't help if you still come down with Covid. But it is not a vaccine. Vaccines take years to develop and test. The Covid shot is an experimental RNA spike protein alteration. Its inventors never intended it to be a vaccine as we used to know them before the WHO changed the definition of 'vaccine'. How many people with the polio vaccine get polio? How many people with the Covid 'vaccine' get Covid? There is your answer.

What a bunch of misinformation you posted.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/facts.html

snobuilder

So i had to get a covid test on Sat. for a procedure today except it came up positive. I have zero symptoms. The procedure is a cardio vascular test which I guess can wait....covid without any symptoms over rides my test which I actually thought was kind of important. I doubt they order such tests on a whim.

russholio

So i had to get a covid test on Sat. for a procedure today except it came up positive. I have zero symptoms. The procedure is a cardio vascular test which I guess can wait....covid without any symptoms over rides my test which I actually thought was kind of important. I doubt they order such tests on a whim.
Deadliest virus ever trumps everything. 🙄

goofy600

Wait a minute when did you get a heart!🤪 just kidding but I couldn’t pass that up. Hope all goes well when you can get in.