Earthquake

snobuilder

We are bracing for the tidal wave on the other side of the pond.

I am speculating the quake was caused by the fitful collective foot stomp from Green Bays surrounding North Div. NFL foes when
The Packers traded up for yet another future hall of fame QB in the draft.

ezra

just waiting for the big one that is going to take down chi town some day. going to be ugly

HIGHLANDER

We are bracing for the tidal wave on the other side of the pond.

I am speculating the quake was caused by the fitful collective foot stomp from Green Bays surrounding North Div. NFL foes when
The Packers traded up for yet another future hall of fame QB in the draft.

lol! nobody found thys funny?

pinestump

Here is the kicker....Bet most of u do NOT have quake insurance on your home ?.....Think twice if u do.
In the mid-west it is very cheap..So Far..and if u do not have it sorry no claim.

My wife was in insurance for years so we know it is a good buy and something to have.

polarisrider1

Here is the kicker....Bet most of u do NOT have quake insurance on your home ?.....Think twice if u do.
In the mid-west it is very cheap..So Far..and if u do not have it sorry no claim.

My wife was in insurance for years so we know it is a good buy and something to have.

It's a BIG roll of the dice here in Michigan.

snobuilder

If it is dirt cheap why don't they just include it?....they obviously know the risk is way lower than real threats like lightening strikes and tornades,....hail damage etc....or will i find out those are not covered either?....LOL

If it is dirt cheap why don't they just include it?....they obviously know the risk is way lower than real threats like lightening strikes and tornades,....hail damage etc....or will i find out those are not covered either?....LOL

I just checked my policy, $286,000 dwelling coverage runs $72 per year with a 5% deductible. Pretty reasonable, but I didn't add it.

Go Fast or Go Home

So your saying 5% deductible. That's over $14,000. The only thing you can be sure of with an insurance company is--You better pay your premium on time.

ezra

best check on mud slid insurance also. know some people who lost there home when a large hill behind there home gave way knocked home off foundation . had flood insurance but no mud slide insurance. pushed back that retirement plan for the next yr back about a decade

jonesin

better get collision on your house too, lol, the attached is a house in my neighborhood that a lady hit after getting her cast stuck on the gas peddle
shoot, couldnt upload it for some reason.....