Favorite Beer!

Banjo Man

Old Style,
People say to me "You still drink that or I used to drink that a long time ago" But they never turn one down when I offer. Brought a case to my son's college for tailgaiting in East Lansing and was a huge hit.

peter

Old Style,
People say to me "You still drink that or I used to drink that a long time ago" But they never turn one down when I offer. Brought a case to my son's college for tailgaiting in East Lansing and was a huge hit.

I remember we used to drink lots of that. 8 or 9 bucks for a 30 pack at the time. Lot of beer for a little money.

jr37

I found a new one I like. Point St. Benedict's Winter Ale. It's a little pricey for my budget, but a nice treat.

yamahauler

Northern Honey Brown Lager is good. Only available in Minnesota currently but they are starting to branch out and supposedly working on Wisconsin.

arcticgeorge

Old Style,
............................................I have a couple buddys from Fox Lake that grew up with and still love Old Style... Half Barrels of Old Style were only $45 in High School back in the late 80's, now Miller Lite is almost $100 a half barrel ! ($95).

skiroule

So many choices - At home I guess I'd have to say Surly "Furious". In the U.P. it's KBC "Red Jacket" or "Ore Dock". Then there's Tyranena "Bitter Woman" from Wisconsin. And then........

Attachments

• Beer is My Life.JPG
    Beer is My Life.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 17