Favorite Beer!

jroz

The new Leinie's Classic Amber is good, and so is Carlsberg Elephant. There is a lager called Wild Blue out, 8% alcohol with a touch of blueberry, but not thick and sweet like Berryweiss. All the microbrews and imports are good and STRONG. Anything Belgian is excellent. Sorry, I work part-time at a liquor store, so anything that's on the shelf is gonna end up in my gut eventually.

lvr1000

Wow, am I the first to say Lienie's Berry Weiss? It was Zima Hard Black Cherry until they stopped making it.

LaBatt's Blue
105924.jpg

However, I'm with FRNash...a Bosch would sure be nice as well!!
105925.jpg

Anyone recognize the bar???

samc

Sam Adams or brew your own. It comes out cheaper to brew your own and you can play with different recipes.

ash_lake_ryan

32 sided can or bottle
Michelob Golden Light!!

Ahenhusier Bush sells more of this beer in MN, WI, ND, SD, & IA then they sell of all of there other products nation wide. But yet you can not find it anywhere outside of these areas.

peter

Kevisip, Spotted cow is made by micro brew in New Glarus WI. www.newglarusbrewing.com
I have to drive 30-40 minute north to get it as they don't sell it in IL. I have to remember to stop and get some on my way home from the UP this weekend.